4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Loved my cruise! The workers were the friendliest people! Our housekeeper remembered our names and would great us when he saw us throughout the ship. The food and entertainment was amazing! I would never cruise with another company.
I have been on several cruises with this cruise line and I will not go on any other! Overall best staff that help give the best experience possible! Will continue to book with them!
I went for my birthday and it was incredible. Everyone is so nice the workers & passengers. The activities to do there is awesome. I can't wait to go again !! Worth the money !
I've gone on two cruises with Royal. Very relaxed and the crew is awesome. Can't wait to go on my next one out of Puerto Rico. I only wish they had more stops out of Galveston.
Going on a cruise? Choose royal carribbean because you won't be disappointed with the staff or service. You pay for what you get and with royal carribbean you'll get greatness.
By far the best cruise line around! We have never been disappointed, and have gone on 11 cruises. They have the friendliest, most efficient staff there to help you at any time. Many activities for children and adults... games and everything! Highly recommend!
it was ok, not as fun as carnival cruise. People were full of themselves and not outgoing. Not as much to do. Overall i give it a 6 out of 10. The customer service was nice.
This is my favorite cruise line. Always accommodating you and your family dynamic. I've travel with family and just with my spouse and you can really cater your vacation style.
I didn’t like it at all. It wasn’t kid friendly, nor a lot to do on the ship. The food wasn’t good and we didn’t even get seafood. I won’t ever do it again. I wanted off that ship.
I had a blast on my cruise. There were so many excursion options. The rooms were nice. I loved the towel animals every day. And I got strawberries for my honeymoon. I loved it.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos