Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
It's a cheaper Cruise line, and you get what you pay for. The food is sub-par unless you go to the Chopped Grill, but the service is alright.
I love to travel with Royal Caribbean. I did a weekend cruise on my 15th birthday. I want to go so bad in 1 week cruise around the Caribbean.
Went on a cruise to the Bahamas a few years ago. It was just okay. I like carnival cruises better there is more to do and it's more laid back
We went on a couple cruises to the bahamas with royal caribbean and always had a blast. Their staff is remarkable and the food is delicious!
Big ships and great food but can be a tad pricy. Also sometimes too many people where it becomes hard to get into shows. Better for families.
Took a 4 day cruise with family to the Bahamas. Loved everything in the cruise except it did not have a lot of activities for my 2 year old.
My family and I had a wonderful time on Royal!! Tons of activities, great entertainment and WONDERFUL food! Can't wait until my next cruise!!
I’ve cruised twice and both times was with royalCaribbean . I have no complaints. They were really nice ships that exceeded my expectations.
The only cruise line I will ever use. Great staff, great destinations, great prices. Never had a bad experience on a Royal Caribbean Cruise.
The Harmony of the Seas is RC biggest ship and it like no other! RC humanitarian efforts was priceless during Hurricane Irma..kuddos to them!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos