4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love to cruise on Royal Caribbean. Everything is so week thought out. The boats are clean and safe and have lots of fun activities onboard. I also love going on the excursions!
I loved this cruise it was great! Staff was mostly friendly but the food was THE BEST! If you are a foodie like my family and I, go on this cruise, I promise you won't regret it.
I have been on 2 royal Caribbean cruises and going on the oasis the end of the year. Can not wait. My first was the exploer of the seas second majesty best cruise line hands down
You gotta love Royal Caribbean. I always recommend it to my friends and family. Me and my boyfriend had a great time on our trip to Bahamas and Coco Cay. I just wish the windows on the view suites were a little bigger as well as the bathrooms. There is no way one person can fit in those tiny restrooms inside your room.
Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite Cruise Lines, their ships are all gorgeous and they have some of the best food yeah I hear that out of all the cruise lines. I also love their ports and their private islands.
Every ship, Every Staff member, every itinerary...Every Time....Blows me away! I love Royal Caribbean and the Imagination put into play for the ships that become wonderlands. Everything has been excellent. Service staff, food amenities and even the available activities. I am always excited to participate.
This was my first cruise so I don't have anything to compare it to but it was a little on the boring side. There were not many activities for grown ups. The food was average and the rooms were decent but nothing to brag on. I would give it a 5. The only thing that was exceptional was the actual customer service. They we're awesome!!!
Cruise was great as it is an easy stress free vacation - no driving or navigating. Only downside is limited time at stops and only able to go to 1 venue. I loved the gym, pool, spa and events held on the ship. Great trio to so in big groups and food was good. Service and people that worked on ship incredibly nice.
I have had nothing but great experiences from royal Caribbean!! The staterooms are clean and beautiful, the food is great, staff is awesome, I have nothing negative to say. It’s a great value for the money and basically all inclusive except for traveling to the port. I would highly recommend and hope to come back
The only Royal Caribbean ship I have ever been on was the Harmony of the Seas. It was jam packed with activities and restaurants. However, it was a bit commercially overwhelming. I would have liked the ship to be more glamorous and elegant. Central Park and the Solarium were the most beautiful parts of the ship.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos