Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,214 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean never disappoints me with its cruise line pricing because they are always fairly cheap and never over priced. Their ships are also so amazing, offering customers many different types of free entertainment activities to do all day long with never a dull moment
One of the best cruises I have been on and I've been on 12 thus far. I see Royal Caribbean as the top notch compared to the more budget friendly cruises. The food is always fabulous! The staff is phenomenal. Would totally recommend as a cruise line!
I LOVE Royal Caribbean! I went on the Allure right when it came out, I am going on the Oasis in January and I have been on about 6 others with them! The food is great, the ships are clean, and the crew are great! They are also very affordable! Always happy sailing with RC!
It's a great affordable cruise line for adults. Based on my experience, there weren't that many kids on this cruise line and there quite a few ppl there for bachelor/bachelorette parties and even weddings. I really enjoyed the cruises that I've been on with Royal Caribbean.
I went on this cruise with my family when I was 13. It was one of the most amazing experiences in the world. The food was great the workers were absolutely amazing and the view was beautiful. It was reasonably priced and there is something to do for everyone and all ages.
I tried this cruise line this year for the first time and was truly amazed... .beautiful ships, great staff, delicious food, and a great deal on drink packages..
I love royal carribean. The teen clubs absoultely fun there is so many things to do. I was not bored for a second. I did go on one of the smaller ship and I had a really good time. I would totally reccomend this for all ages. The food was amazing and I have no complains
Nowadays people don’t seem to have many positive things to say about cruise lines in general. But many years ago when I went on Royal Caribbean, it was a lovely experience. I really can’t say I had any complaints. We had a great time a great room and a great experience.
I have nothing but love for Royal Caribbean. After the hurricanes, the company canceled two cruises, filled the ships with supplies and went to four different islands including Puerto Rico, dropped the supplies and picked up Americans and refugees and brought them home!
Royal Caribbean is not a cruising that caters to a younger crowd, in my experience. Unless, of course, you’re really into bingo nights, casinos, and talent shows. My parents had a great time, but I found myself a bit listless, and even the land excursions were lackluster.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos