BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Gabriela D.
Long Beach, CA
Royal Caribbean is the best cruise line I have ever been on. My husband and I got engaged on their cruise line to Alaska. I would highly recommend going on Royal Caribbean cruises!
Ann M.
Always have and always will love Royal Caribbean cruises. I've been on 3 already and will be taking another with my husband for our honeymoon ! Such clean ships with amazing staff!
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The ship itself that I went on (The Enchantment of The Seas) was very nice. The food was great and the cruise itself was very nice. I had a very wonderful time, made many friends and ate lots of food. The only thing that I did notice is that they did not do a good job and keeping the place clean. I've noticed it was very dirty. Even in the buffet area, (I usually ate in the same area each day unless someone was sitting where I usually would sit) the trash that was sitting there the day before was still in the same spot. Weird or what? Other than that the cruise was nice.
Keesha H.
Midvale, UT
I have gone on multiple cruises through this company and each time has been amazing. Everything is clean and lots of activities and shows while on board. The food is always amazing.
Terri G.
Perris, CA
We took a 21 days Cruise through the Panama Canal! It's was amazing. We did a redirect cruise, I highly recommend giving it a try. The staff and the food! So much food, was amazing.
Meaghan H.
Rhome, TX
As one who has cruised with Carnival on numerous occasions, my first experience with Royal Caribbean was highly favorable! I personally found the food to be delicious, and appreciated the number of activities offered that were not family-focused or centered solely on drinking (music, trivia, dance classes, games, clubs, silent disco, etc.). In my opinion, Royal Caribbean offers a better variety for those who do not have small children than a Carnival Cruise would offer, so I highly recommend this cruise line for singles and families without young children. The food was good, but I found that there was a comparative lack of options at all hours of the day/night, with a much higher emphasis on dining that costs extra aboard the ship.
Mireya C.
Woodside , NY
My experience was for a trip of quinceañera. The tour was fabulous. An unforgettable experience. The cabins are small but cozy. I like the indoor pool and the entertainers are fabulous.
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
Royal Caribbean truly knows how to treat their customers. From the moment you step on that ship, there is readily available and tasty food at every corner, as well as something to do. Whether it be rock climbing, in-line skating, karaoke-ing, watching a show fit to be on broadway, ice skating, you name it- Royal Caribbean has though of millions of ways to keep you entertained and happy. The food is exquisite- 5 star restaurant quality, even down to there midnight buffets- chocolate buffet included. Definitely a fun, exciting, and relaxing vacation all in one.
Katrina H.
Cedarville , OH
I love Royal Caribbean because of the insane deals they offer and for their rewards program. Its very easy to find a cheap cruise (less than $150 per night) and their customer service is phenomenal. I have never been disappointed with a Royal Caribbean cruise!
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
Love Royal Caribbean! What a great boat to go on! First of all they are a little more expensive than carnival. People always say carnival is a great boat for kids. If you are comparing price then yes. But RC has a ton for kids to do on their boats. This will be my 3rd trip on RC. I have done 2 on Carnival and 3 on RC. I will pick the Royal Caribbean any day of the week. The boats are clean, food is wonderful and has great entertainment. The bigger the boat the better. I am in love with the oasis and will be heading out on the Allure next. I could go on and on about RC. Also the RC has their own credit card that you earn points on. I pay all my bills off the credit card then pay off the credit card. It adds up quick! In a year I have 500 on board credits which is $500 to spend on the cruise when I go. Or you can use that to purchase a cruise. If you are looking to cruise I would suggest Royal Caribbean and pick a bigger boat. You won't be disappointed!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.