Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This cruise line is AMAZING. I had so much fun on this vacation and the boat had extraordinary activities. I for sure recommend this line to anyone looking for a get away!
BEST CRUISE LINE! Organized, and fun. Even on the sailing days you have things to do all day. The employees make the stay even better. Nightly dinners were my favorite part!
Went on a 5 night cruise and it was wonderful. Staff was friendly and helpful. Food was endless and excellent. The tours when we got to the islands were definitely worth it!
We traveled three time with royal Caribbean. And each time enjoyed our stay . one thing that i have to say negative is that they started automatically charge for gratuities.
Excelente la mejor experiencia que existe en un crucero nunca lo vas a olvidar, sin lugar a dudas desde que entras en el barco te sientes en casa con un servicio de primera.
I just don't have want love you so so much love bad love ❤ you love ❤ you have to do that it is just was a life and you just should not have know be a bad day because it she is a was not that you don't have want it to be you because
We went to the Bahamas a few years back and there were lots for kids to do but not kids under 10. The ship and rooms were nice and the crew was so sweet. I can't wait to take a cruise again and will for sure be using Royal Caribbean.
Had a wonderful time on this cruise line! It was my very first cruise and they definitely made me feel comfortable and at home! Would definitely a thousand times do it again!!!!
I really enjoy cruising with Royal Caribbean. The rooms are comfortable and the excursions are great. My favorite part is definitely the food. White tablecloth dinner service every night is something that can be hard to leave behind!
We loved cruising with Royal Caribbean. The staff was incredible and made dining enjoyable and all the activities were entertaining. We loved the excursions provided. We definitely recommend!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos