Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've gone on two cruises with Royal. Very relaxed and the crew is awesome. Can't wait to go on my next one out of Puerto Rico. I only wish they had more stops out of Galveston.
By far the best cruise line around! We have never been disappointed, and have gone on 11 cruises. They have the friendliest, most efficient staff there to help you at any time. Many activities for children and adults... games and everything! Highly recommend!
I have last been on a Royal Carribean cruise many years ago, however the fantastic memories are still with me. Service, food, activities, and accommodations were all fantastic.
I had a blast on my cruise. There were so many excursion options. The rooms were nice. I loved the towel animals every day. And I got strawberries for my honeymoon. I loved it.
Royal Caribbean has great customer service and great food as well. They have many amenities and activities for all ages. It is fit for families of all ages.
The quality of the service is very professional. Animation, varied and spectacular. The spacious cabins, good cabinets, beds and showers. The clothes of bed and room great. Eating is an Odyssey because you never found space!, bars are left without drink, elevators are slow in coming a lot, always busy and poorly programmed. The quality of the food at the buffet can be improved.
The boat we went on was way too outdated. Also- the steering was really weird. You could feel a lot of the ship's movements especially when sleeping which was annoying. Would recommend this cruise line but on another newer boat.
Went on my first cruise using royal Caribbean and omg i enjoyed myself lets just say way too much! All the staff, food, activities were great and clean! I cant wait to go back
It was a great vacation! Wish I stayed for more than 4 days. The boat was an older ship so it didn't have a lot of new fun things to do. Night life was lame, bars closed early. Shows could have been better but the game show was fun!
I love royal Caribbean! If you can't decide if it's worth the extra money over carnival...it totally is! The rooms are great, food is great, and the service is fantastic!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos