BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Jane E.
I had so much fun on my cruise. there were so many actives on the ship so I was never bored and my sister enjoyed it too. my favorite part must of been the food oh my god the food was to die for! the cabins were nice too, I would definitely recommend this to everyone
kiana r.
Malden, MA
We just recently went on a Royal cruise. The service onboard the ship was great. The daily line up of activities were always inviting and interesting. The shows at night were very entertaining. We had a great time and would recommend Royal to anyone looking to cruise.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
This is an AMAZING trip! You can relax or party or do both, but you always feel welcomed by crew and they are extremely accommodating. There is so many fun things to do on board, the have suggestions for when you arrive at port, and it's a great way to relax! I can't wait to use them again!
Elizabeth B.
I will only cruise with Royal Caribbean. They always provide you with the best service all around. In the cruising industry you get what you pay for, but with Royal Caribbean you get so much more. Friendly staff, amazing food, and lots of entertainment for the family.
Janice L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I traveled on 2 pretty old ships from Royal Caribbean, so they weren't the nicest and the food wasn't that great. But the ships were huge and had a lot of potential and everyone was really nice!
Shiela S.
Oxford, FL
Loved my experience with Royal Caribbean. Their staff are very friendly and helpful. Awesome destination choices, the food is everything. Expect to gain a lot of weight because there’s food everywhere, haha!
Lauren S.
Royal Caribbean is the cruise line we prefer to sail with. They are affordable and have great destinations to choose from. Most ships in the fleet are new or have been recently remodeled. We typically find book a cruise every other year with family and friends.
Courtney P.
Louisville, KY
I had a blast on this cruise. We went to the Carribean and it was an all inclusive resort. If you are a wanderlust, this is definitely the best trip to go on. There is multiple stops along the way and you truly get the best experience possible.
Lisa W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Best cruise line out there!! They make you feel like royalty, the ships are amazing, there's so much to do and price wise, they're about the same as princess. I would absolutely recommend RCL!!!
Cherrie N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean cruise ships are immaculate! The amenties are outstanding and the staffs are superb. Prices can be a bit ridiculous though and the rooms are a lot smaller then other cruise ships.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.