BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've had the chance to sail with Royal Caribbean twice and each time it's been so much fun. The staff are super friendly, there's an endless array of activities and food choices, and they have great excursions.
Brianna D.
Winter Garden, FL
I had my first cruise on royal Caribbean and I will never forget it. The staff on board is great especially during the shows at dinner time. The crew always puts on a great show the whole time during the cruise.
Amy V.
Burien , WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Last year, my family and I took a vacation to the Caribbeans! Our ship was called Freedom of the Seas and it was huge! I swear, it didn't feel like I was on the sea so I didn't get any sea sickness. It was really smooth. We went to Jamaica, Cozumel Mexico, Bahamas, and Grand Cayman Islands. Each place holds their own beauty! There was food 24/7. I loved the fancy 3 course meals! You can eat as much as you want and order as much as you want! My favorite was lobster night, and you best believe I ordered 3 plates of that. The entertainment was great, and the adult night only game shows was hilarious! All around, I loved this cruise line! Our family recently booked an Alaska cruise with them and I seriously cant wait for June!
Amanda L.
I’ve been on a couple of cruises both one with Royal Caribbean. It was my favorite! It was very nice and relaxing. Everyone was very Friendly and helpful. The food and drinks were delicious! We had so much fun!
jor m.
i had a really good time, however one of the servers was incredibly rude. the food was good and so was the room service and cleaning. my favorite part was the fun and friendly environment. i was very satisfied.
Jacie E.
Anamosa, IA
Had an excellent time! Went so go again. So much fun and so many activities. I’d like to go on a bigger ship next time. But all the staff were so friendly and it was an excellent way to decompress and get away.
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater , FL
I took Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas for my bachelorette weekend. We had a great time! The food was good, drinks were good, we had a blast during the dance party and other activities they had on the ship.
Hayley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
The reason why I give this cruise a 4/5 is because I would have liked for there to be more stuff for young adults to do. The customer service was great and there was so much energy on the boat. Overall satisfied.
Peter O.
Chino Hills, CA
My trip was fabulous and if I could go again I would ! Check in and etc and amazingly fast and we wasted no time going into vacation mode! My trip was amazing ! And would highly recommend anyone to take a trip !
Carissa R.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
While we had an older less stable ship our trip was great. It was a smaller boat so there weren't enough pools for everyone plus the kids but it was a good trip!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.