BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Vanessa N.
Always looking at for good deals on travel. Royal Caribbean Cruise line always seems to deliver. Has a great variety of destinations. Customer service is always helpful when booking!
Angela N.
Euless, TX
I have taken two Alaskan cruises with them. Both times, I was surprised that the cabin size was larger than I expected. Every meal was fantastic. The staff was exceptional and fun.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Everything about Royal Caribbean is amazing!!! I was on the Liberty of the Seas ship and it was one of the most perfect vacations I have ever been on. The staff was amazing and very helpful. They had so many activities on the ship I was never bored. The pools on the ship were so cool they had water slides, kids area, adult pools and jacuzzis, and the wave was so much fun. They had amazing drink packages and it was so worth the money the drinks we're very strong. They had amazing food you could go to the restaurants or buffets. I already have my next cruise set up and I can't wait!!!
Jennifer Q.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've cruised for 10 days through the Mediterranean and Adriatic Seas with Royal Caribbean on the Legend of the Seas. I would use them again, but I would opt for larger quarters. We had a small suite with a balcony, and even with that, it felt very cramped. I would be interested to know if the bathrooms and closets are larger in the larger suites. The food was quite good. However, I have food allergies and I notified them months in advance of my needs, and the cruise line failed to document my needs, so each meal taken on the ship was a constant battle with finding something I could eat that wouldn't induce anaphylaxis. I would have liked to have been able to relax and not worry about my meal each day. I understand that cooking in large quantities makes it difficult to make meals for an individual, but I'm also sure that I'm not the first person with food allergies to have cruised with them. I would have granted more stars had they been able to accommodate my dietary needs better.
julie c.
Best cruise line ever!! Staff is wonderful, the food is great and the private islands are beautiful!! Have been on more than 10 cruises with them and will continue to book with them!
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
Well I had a terrible experience with Royal Caribbean going to Cozumel and Grand Caman. If you've never been on a cruise, you may want to stop reading because I don't want to deter you from trying it out for yourself. However, I was sick the whole cruise...me and the entire boat. Every single person who worked on the boat was sick the whole time, there were puke bags in the stair wells, they had to empty the under ground pool on the main deck, and a passenger had to be air lifted from the boat because he was so sick. It was an awful experience and we also did not get any of our money back. They even charged my family an insane amount for being hospitalized due to the terrible sea sickness. Just awful. I wish I had had a better experience to share though.
Jo S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I did the cruise on this cruise line that went to Belize and Honduras and places around there. I enjoyed the ship and the stops. Not my favorite cruise line but there was okay service and pretty good food.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara
Nancy D.
I love everything about Royal Carribean Cruises. They have the best accommodations and thrive to keep their guests happy and very well entertained and fed. I am loyal to Royal.
Nicole B.
Allen, TX
The food is great. The customer service is great. The overall experience is wonderful. I appreciate the fact that there are less children than some of the other cruise lines. The shows are entertaining. I would recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone!!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.