4.66 / 5 based on 6,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've had the chance to sail with Royal Caribbean twice and each time it's been so much fun. The staff are super friendly, there's an endless array of activities and food choices, and they have great excursions.
I had my first cruise on royal Caribbean and I will never forget it. The staff on board is great especially during the shows at dinner time. The crew always puts on a great show the whole time during the cruise.
Last year, my family and I took a vacation to the Caribbeans! Our ship was called Freedom of the Seas and it was huge! I swear, it didn't feel like I was on the sea so I didn't get any sea sickness. It was really smooth. We went to Jamaica, Cozumel Mexico, Bahamas, and Grand Cayman Islands. Each place holds their own beauty! There was food 24/7. I loved the fancy 3 course meals! You can eat as much as you want and order as much as you want! My favorite was lobster night, and you best believe I ordered 3 plates of that. The entertainment was great, and the adult night only game shows was hilarious! All around, I loved this cruise line! Our family recently booked an Alaska cruise with them and I seriously cant wait for June!
I’ve been on a couple of cruises both one with Royal Caribbean. It was my favorite! It was very nice and relaxing. Everyone was very Friendly and helpful. The food and drinks were delicious! We had so much fun!
i had a really good time, however one of the servers was incredibly rude. the food was good and so was the room service and cleaning. my favorite part was the fun and friendly environment. i was very satisfied.
Had an excellent time! Went so go again. So much fun and so many activities. I’d like to go on a bigger ship next time. But all the staff were so friendly and it was an excellent way to decompress and get away.
I took Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas for my bachelorette weekend. We had a great time! The food was good, drinks were good, we had a blast during the dance party and other activities they had on the ship.
The reason why I give this cruise a 4/5 is because I would have liked for there to be more stuff for young adults to do. The customer service was great and there was so much energy on the boat. Overall satisfied.
My trip was fabulous and if I could go again I would ! Check in and etc and amazingly fast and we wasted no time going into vacation mode! My trip was amazing ! And would highly recommend anyone to take a trip !
While we had an older less stable ship our trip was great. It was a smaller boat so there weren't enough pools for everyone plus the kids but it was a good trip!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos