Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I absolutely love Royal Caribbean cruises! I've used several different cruise lines and have to say that the food, entertainment and amenities are far superior on Royal Caribbean.
I did the cruise on this cruise line that went to Belize and Honduras and places around there. I enjoyed the ship and the stops. Not my favorite cruise line but there was okay service and pretty good food.
The food is great. The customer service is great. The overall experience is wonderful. I appreciate the fact that there are less children than some of the other cruise lines. The shows are entertaining. I would recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone!!
The ship itself that I went on (The Enchantment of The Seas) was very nice. The food was great and the cruise itself was very nice. I had a very wonderful time, made many friends and ate lots of food. The only thing that I did notice is that they did not do a good job and keeping the place clean. I've noticed it was very dirty. Even in the buffet area, (I usually ate in the same area each day unless someone was sitting where I usually would sit) the trash that was sitting there the day before was still in the same spot. Weird or what? Other than that the cruise was nice.
Royal Carribean is the way to go when cruising! Excellent customer service and doesn't completely break the bank. There are tons of activities included onboard, including childcare!
The first cruise I ever went on was on royal Carrie an and I had the best time! This cruise line had the best customer service that it makes me not want to try another cruiseline
Royal Caribbean is my cruise line of choice, plenty of things to do on board, the age group on board ranges but I am always able to meet people my own age on board to meet for events.
I have gone on multiple cruises through this company and each time has been amazing. Everything is clean and lots of activities and shows while on board. The food is always amazing.
Excellent but pricey. This line will always come through but you get what you pay for! the food, activities and routes are to die for! Worth every single penny in my opinion!
Always great never had I had a problem always fun my family loves it all the activities great entertainment on the ship there is something for everyone to enjoy the days in the sea
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos