4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Cruises are probably one of my favorite ways to travel. Royal Caribbean has some very nice activities on board along with fun activities and yummy buffets. The staff is very enthusiastic and kind!
I can't say enough about RCCL. I won't go on any other cruise line! I love their food, activities and most of all, I like that you never feel the weight of the crown when you are on their ships!
I have not used Royal Caribbean personally. I have heard excellent reviews about this company through friends. I will definitely consider this company when looking to book a cruise.
Absolutely loved cruising with Royal Caribbean. I have now cruised with them twice. Both times the staff and boat it self were excellent. Highly recommend cruising with Royal Caribbean
I have cruised once with royal Caribbean and it was an awesome experience!the staff are attentive and friendly! They remember your name and go above and beyond to make your trip a great experience!
Royal Caribbean was my first and only cruise while I was a bit younger it was the best experience from my 5 year old brother to my mother there was something for ALL of us at all times
ive used this company twice and have had a great experience both times. once was with my older parents and the second with my husband and there is stuff to do for all age groups.
Took a cruise to the Bahamas and it was a beautifully amazing experience smooth sailing beautiful scenery my only complaint there was not enough to do onboard but we made out just fine
LOVE LOVE LOVE Royal Caribbean ships. They have so much to do and the crew are so professional and respectful! Looking to book a cruise with them sometime soon in the future.
Great for older adults or teens. Geared more towards adults. If you wanna take your kids on a cruise go for Carnival. Prices are similar to Carnival. Always check for coupons or deals.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos