4.65 / 5 based on 5,472 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Traveled a few times on Royal CAribbean and had a great time on each cruise. We lucked out with weather each time. Would like the beds to be a little bit more comfortable, but otherwise can't complain!
Cruising is my favorite way to vacation. For one price your housing, food and entertainment are taken care of. I have been on five cruises and Royal Caribbean was my second. All the cruises have been pretty similar, but what stands out about Royal Caribbean is the dining experience. Every evening I had a four star dining experience. I didn't get a menu full of meals I can easily get at home. There was upgraded dining that you could get if you pay extra. But the dining that comes with your cruise was wonderful. After cruising three more times since my Royal Caribbean cruise, I know that all cruise dining is not created equal.
Awesome cruise line with a ton of amenities. The ships are usually beautiful and other than some scary weather the cruises have been awesome! Kid friendly and super clean and comfortable.
Great boat with.fun destination options. Pool was small for the size of the boat and it was a mad dash every morning for seating by the pool. Overall good experience and glad to get away.
I have been on 6 cruises and I am headed on my 7th in February! I have been on royal everytime. It is amazing everything I want in a vacation! Relaxing, unique and I feel like a queen!
I absolutely love Royal Caribbean! They have great food, drinks and onboard activities. While it’s fun to get off at the ports, I could have stayed on the ship the entire time and had a great vacation. The crew was amazing! I would recommend it to everyone!
Great cruise airline! Good price and the ships are new and in good condition! Food I would not say it is the best but entreteniment it's awesome and keep you busy all day and night long
I really enjoyed my cruise on Royal Caribbean. The staff, the schedule, the amenities were quite nice. I do recall food buffets being an issue and sometimes the pool felt overcrowded.
Royal Caribbean never disappoints. Their attention to detail and consist high standards keeps me going back to them time and again. The entertainment is top notch, the facilities onboard and food is just amazing. I just completed my fifth cruise with them a few weeks ago.
I went to the Bahamas on a royal Caribbean cruise and it was amazing. I have used other cruise lines before but what set this one apart was the food. It was sooo good! Def use them again
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos