4.65 / 5 based on 5,479 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Really enjoy our time with Royal. Always feel well taken care of and feel like there's always something to do. You can tell they value their clients and are very helpful and understanding
I have been on 6 cruises and I am headed on my 7th in February! I have been on royal everytime. It is amazing everything I want in a vacation! Relaxing, unique and I feel like a queen!
I absolutely love Royal Caribbean cruise lines! They are so much fun and very elegant! I have traveled with them about 5 times! All pros no cons except I get sea sick! Excellent customer service, unlike other cruise lines. I would recommend Royal Caribbean!
Traveled a few times on Royal CAribbean and had a great time on each cruise. We lucked out with weather each time. Would like the beds to be a little bit more comfortable, but otherwise can't complain!
I absolutely love Royal Caribbean! They have great food, drinks and onboard activities. While it’s fun to get off at the ports, I could have stayed on the ship the entire time and had a great vacation. The crew was amazing! I would recommend it to everyone!
This is my favorite cruise line. They have things to do for everyone and always have something for entertainment. The people are really nice and attentive. I love cruising with them and I recommend this to everyone.
Royal Caribbean is one of the best cruise lines. I have been on over 3 different cruise lines and this was the best as far as food and customer service. Entertainment was excellent as well. The rooms are decent. I had an inside cabin. Had better inside cabins on other ships but I heard the balcony rooms are very nice. The ship we were on allowed us to access part of the spa for free were we could relax and have snacks and other refreshments. The excursions were kind of expensive but usually are on all ships. The only complaint I would have is that there wasn't enough adult entertainment during sea days. A lot of entertainment during sea days was tailored to kids. Other than that I loved Royal Caribbean. If you have any questions feel free to ask me about the other Royal fleet ships.
High class and great quality. The boats and experience is very luxurious and rich. The staff is great and very accommodating. The passengers on the cruise can be a little stiff and snooty
Great boat with.fun destination options. Pool was small for the size of the boat and it was a mad dash every morning for seating by the pool. Overall good experience and glad to get away.
Awesome cruise line with a ton of amenities. The ships are usually beautiful and other than some scary weather the cruises have been awesome! Kid friendly and super clean and comfortable.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos