Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,211 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
ive used this company twice and have had a great experience both times. once was with my older parents and the second with my husband and there is stuff to do for all age groups.
I have cruised once with royal Caribbean and it was an awesome experience!the staff are attentive and friendly! They remember your name and go above and beyond to make your trip a great experience!
Took a cruise to the Bahamas and it was a beautifully amazing experience smooth sailing beautiful scenery my only complaint there was not enough to do onboard but we made out just fine
Great for older adults or teens. Geared more towards adults. If you wanna take your kids on a cruise go for Carnival. Prices are similar to Carnival. Always check for coupons or deals.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Royal Caribbean ships. They have so much to do and the crew are so professional and respectful! Looking to book a cruise with them sometime soon in the future.
I have been on 2 cruises form this line. They are really friendly and the servers are really funny. The good is the best ! I hated going to the kid club though. They weren't that fun
Royal Caribbean was my first and only cruise while I was a bit younger it was the best experience from my 5 year old brother to my mother there was something for ALL of us at all times
Took advantage of a sale and went on a really short and sweet trip from Long Beach to Catalina to Ensenada and back a couple of summers ago. The ship was big but not overwhelming. It had plenty of places to explore. I enjoyed the gym and running with the view of the open ocean before me. The staff was friendly and attentive and really made you feel special and accommodated your needs. Tip: when you do the sit-down dinner, go for it and just try both of the entrees on the menu because you're most definitely allowed to (but no one tells you). I knocked off one star just because I felt like it was definitely an older ship.
Royal Caribbean was our first cruise we ever went on and it was nice because it was a vacation and to the caribbean. However, the cruise line itself was not what we expected. English was like the 5th language on the ship and it was a bit frustrating.
I consider this to be a fancy cruise ship. Not so much fun is involved. The customer service was amazing yet I think this ship is more for adults than it is for people in their 20's.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos