4.66 / 5 based on 6,620 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean provided such an amazing expierience. My husband and I were on cloud nine our whole trip. I absolutely cannot wait to go back again. We currently have started a cruise savings for our next trip.
The ship was very clean and the wait staff and cabin staff were so friendly. There was a decent amount of activities to do on the ship. There were very informative about all the ports we would be stopping in. Not a loyal customer, but would go on a Royal Caribbean cruise again if the price is right.
I didn’t think a cruise was for me , until I went on one with Royal Caribbean! Every single day on the ship was perfect from beginning to end! There was more activities on the cruise than I could have ever imagined !
I took a trip to Punta Cana a summer go in and was the most wonderful time of my life and I had so much fun and the service is great and everything was planned out so nice I definitely love and I wish I could go back
Such a great cruise line, clean, friendly staff, always something to do, food was great, rooms were great. We did the Allure of the Seas and there was a Starbucks on it (I was sold immediately)! Will definitely return!
My husband and i just recently went on a cruise and it was amazing. The food was good, drinks are great and the staff is the best. Our waiter dor dinner was amazing and our room attendant cleaned every chance he got.
Such a nice cruise everyone was so friendly, everything was so clean and boarding and unboarding the ship was well organized. I highly recommend and the room was very nice and you can't beat the view of the balconies
I've taken several cruises with Royal Caribbean and it has been wonderful every time. The staff is kind and unbelievably helpful and the food is delicious. It also makes it super convenient that they leave out of NJ.
Great service! The crew was super friendly and accommodating. The food was always perfect and the amenities were great! We loved cocoa cay! The island and amenities on it were fantastic and the service was excellent!
Loved everything about Royal Carribeans cruise line. The staff, the service, the food, activities.... everything was top notch. I will most definitely be cruising with them again. Can’t wait to try a different ship.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos