Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great boat with.fun destination options. Pool was small for the size of the boat and it was a mad dash every morning for seating by the pool. Overall good experience and glad to get away.
i loved my RC cruise! I went during my senior year of high school with my family in December. I just wish the food was a bit better. I enjoyed all of the entertainment though.
I can't rate 5 stars yet because i have yet to go on my cruise but i gave them 3 stars because any problems i have came across while planning they have been very helpful and nice to me!
Royal Caribbean never disappoints. Their attention to detail and consist high standards keeps me going back to them time and again. The entertainment is top notch, the facilities onboard and food is just amazing. I just completed my fifth cruise with them a few weeks ago.
Cruises are probably one of my favorite ways to travel. Royal Caribbean has some very nice activities on board along with fun activities and yummy buffets. The staff is very enthusiastic and kind!
Royal Caribbean is the best cruise line. I've been on 3 cruises so far and have another one planned soon. The ambiance of the ship is beautiful and the staff makes the vacation worth it!
I really enjoyed my cruise on Royal Caribbean. The staff, the schedule, the amenities were quite nice. I do recall food buffets being an issue and sometimes the pool felt overcrowded.
I went to the Bahamas on a royal Caribbean cruise and it was amazing. I have used other cruise lines before but what set this one apart was the food. It was sooo good! Def use them again
It has been a few years since I cruised. However, the first 3 times was amazing. You don't have to worry about a thing while on a cruise. This is something that I love about cruising.
I can't say enough about RCCL. I won't go on any other cruise line! I love their food, activities and most of all, I like that you never feel the weight of the crown when you are on their ships!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos