BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Berline B.
Royal Caribbean is all about customer service. They strive to make customers from all over happy. The crew ship members were so helpful and polite. They went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Thus far the most amazing experience ever!
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
They had great staff and service, but I felt the food wasn’t as great as other cruise lines, and maybe it was because we went before a big hurricane, but I felt like the on board activities were lacking.
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of the best cruise lines out there. A large variety of activities to do. Price is not super expensive. Great for the whole family to really be able to relax and have a spectacular time on the cruise.
Shabana H.
Sunnyvale, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been on Royal Carribean a few times and LOVED it! The food is amazing and there are so many activities. I didn’t even want to get off the cruise and explore our destination. I highly recommend it.
Dawn G.
Benton, KY
It was Very nice! Always excellent service and food. We enjoy the shows as well. The price is fair and the shore excursions have always been great. I do wish the larger ships left from more ports though!
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
I have always wanted to travel in cruise since my childhood!! Finally my dream came true. We traveled to Bahamas by Royal Caribbean and we had a wonderful experience. I loved the overall experience.....
Justine Y.
Paramount, CA
It was my first cruise. We were headed towards the Bahamas. Everyone was pretty nice, but the room was pretty small and the shower was ridiculously tiny. The food was pretty good and the pool was a daily ritual.
Keith H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a blast on this cruise line. The food was amazing and the workers were outstanding! They are truly what makes this cruise line stand out from others. I will definitely travel with them every time!
Alissa S.
Minneapolis, MN
Have been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and both were fabulous. The service and staff were amazing. The food was great, everyone in our party found something they loved. I also loved the entertainment!!
Tiffany B.
Absolutely love going on cruises and enjoyed going on Royal Caribbean.  You are catered to, food is excellent and there is always something to do there.  Royal Caribbean I feel is more for families but overall i was very satisfied with this cruise and would travel again.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.