Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have been on 6 cruises and I am headed on my 7th in February! I have been on royal everytime. It is amazing everything I want in a vacation! Relaxing, unique and I feel like a queen!
Royal Caribbean was extremely nice. The food was above average compared to other cruise lines. There were plenty of activities for all ages. We very much enjoyed every aspect of the ship.
Awesome cruise line with a ton of amenities. The ships are usually beautiful and other than some scary weather the cruises have been awesome! Kid friendly and super clean and comfortable.
High class and great quality. The boats and experience is very luxurious and rich. The staff is great and very accommodating. The passengers on the cruise can be a little stiff and snooty
I can't rate 5 stars yet because i have yet to go on my cruise but i gave them 3 stars because any problems i have came across while planning they have been very helpful and nice to me!
It has been a few years since I cruised. However, the first 3 times was amazing. You don't have to worry about a thing while on a cruise. This is something that I love about cruising.
Friendly and diverse crew members! Everyone was so kind and fun and welcoming. 24/7 food and ice cream available. The only bad part is that I gained so much weight from the amazing food!
Perfect for the holidays to sail with famiky. So much to do, great food! I woukd recommend the Eastern Caribbean or europe . Great crew, rooms are clean and large. Very affordable and they have great deals. Fun for the entire family no matter what age.
We have been on 3 different cruises and all have been on Royal Caribbean, however this last cruise was not as nice as the others. The food was not that good and it was not smooth sailing. We also had ordered a mouse pad with our picture on it and never received it.
Royal Caribbean never disappoints. Their attention to detail and consist high standards keeps me going back to them time and again. The entertainment is top notch, the facilities onboard and food is just amazing. I just completed my fifth cruise with them a few weeks ago.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos