BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Sara M.
Angier, NC
SUCH an amazing experience! I said on the Majesty of the seas! The boat was clean, beautiful, and beyond my expectations! The staff was insanely friendly! And the food was TO DIE FOR! 😍 Can’t wait to go again!
Ashleigh M.
Bountiful
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have loved sailing with Royal Caribbean! They were so family friendly and made my kids feel so welcomed! They had so much entertainment available for all ages and the food was amazing! Every meal was delicious and the wait staff treated my girls like princesses! They were also very conscious of food allergies and intolerances and made sure to bring safe food for those in our group who needed it.
Sacha M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We had such a great time on our 3 night cruise to the Bahamas! The service and the staff were incredible and made the experience so enjoyable. I would definitely recommend to everyone to take Royal Caribbean!
Megan N.
Erlanger, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean gets a lot of good press, but to be honest, my husband and I were not impressed. We took a Royal Caribbean ship in Asia and the boat was nothing to write home about. We had a really negative experience with booking our excursions through them, where some of our things got damaged. With the price difference between RC and a line like Carnival, I would much rather go Carnival
Kimberly M.
Greensburg
Always a great time! There is a great range of day trips and activities for people of all ages! One island we went to, we got to play on a floating water park and another we went rafting through the island. It was also cool to see the midnight food shows and the party atmosphere out on the deck. Very expensive, but that’s to be expected. Clean and friendly environment. Would definitely recommend.
Arielle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to be afraid of cruises. Would I get bored being on a boat? What's the food like? My trip aboard a Royal Caribbean food changed all of that. The food was virtual endless and delicious. I got to try dishes I'd never had before. There were always activities going and lots of entertainment. I wish we had picked a cruise that gave us more time in Bermuda, but getting there was half the fun.
Kay H.
This past Oct 2017 I went on the Oasis. It was my 1st cruse. I heard it was an old ship and need to go on a newer one to get the real experience of Royal Caribbean, so I booked one. I will say this one was lovely though. I do know that I was glad I got a balcony suite!! That’s mandatory. The regular rooms are wayyyyyyy to small. Imagine a closet! The food wasn’t all that. Actually that was probably the downfall, the buffet. It sucked. The dining room food was much better. Definitely dine in the dining room for dinner every night!
Maddie S.
North Canton
I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise about two years ago and had a great time. There is plenty to do on board and lots of fun for all ages. Dinners were amazing but breakfast and lunches were very mediocre.
Veronica S.
Titusville
You want a great cruise try Royal it’s the best I try taking a cruise every couple year you want great food entertainment go on a cruise it great I’ve never been disappointed I would highly recommend this
Lauren G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Where do I even begin? I’ve taken multiple trips with Royal Caribbean and I’ve never been disappointed. The food and drinks on the ship are outstanding! The ships are clean and the energy onboard is absolutely amazing!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.