Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great cruise line. They offer everything you could ever want on the boat. Offer unique ports! All the ships are the same so I felt like I already knew the ship on my later cruises. Will go again.
I defiantly recommend going on this crude line! They have so many things to do for the whole family to enjoy! Also they offer many activities so your never bored. And you can't forget about the amazing staff!!!
The best trip I've ever made is in a Royal Caribbean. Let's start with the customer service, it is from another world. The entertainment and food in the whole cruise is spectacular. The rooms are comfortable and really nice. I would recommend it to anyone!
Really enjoy our time with Royal. Always feel well taken care of and feel like there's always something to do. You can tell they value their clients and are very helpful and understanding
This is my favorite cruise line. They have things to do for everyone and always have something for entertainment. The people are really nice and attentive. I love cruising with them and I recommend this to everyone.
Great boat with.fun destination options. Pool was small for the size of the boat and it was a mad dash every morning for seating by the pool. Overall good experience and glad to get away.
Traveled a few times on Royal CAribbean and had a great time on each cruise. We lucked out with weather each time. Would like the beds to be a little bit more comfortable, but otherwise can't complain!
High class and great quality. The boats and experience is very luxurious and rich. The staff is great and very accommodating. The passengers on the cruise can be a little stiff and snooty
Awesome cruise line with a ton of amenities. The ships are usually beautiful and other than some scary weather the cruises have been awesome! Kid friendly and super clean and comfortable.
If you're looking for an amazing trip but definitely go with Royal Caribbean every second on that ship is a fun time the crew is fantastic always so sweet it's just an all-around amazing trip
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos