Top Questions See all 1,472 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
As a first time cruiser I was unsure what to expect, but the crew and staff quickly put my mind at ease. I received first class service from the moment I stepped on board until the moment I left the ship.
The amenities are plentiful and if it wasn't for the tropical locales, there would be little reason for me to leave the ship.
Our table waiter was extremely attentive to detail and offered a very high level of service, IMHO. I was surprised to see that level of service was included to all guests.
Overall, I would highly recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone that can spare a week away from home.
It was definitely a fit for all of us and can’t wait for another trip. I’ll be sure to use royal Caribbean once again
Pros-beautifully appointed, run well ships.
Customer service is their top priority & would recommend this cruise line to everyone!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos