BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Rachel J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Had the most fabulous experience on royal Caribbean for two different cruises in my lifetime. Customer service was always so accommodating and willing to help! The class and sophistication of royal Caribbean tops all other lines. And they go to the best destinations with the best excursions!
Amanda s.
I have cruised on many different cruise lines before, but Royal Caribbean is by far my absolute favorite . The food is good, the service is excellent, and the ship is always clean! They go out of their way to make sure that you are happy.  I would highly recommend Royal Caribbean!
Peter O.
Chino Hills, CA
My trip was fabulous and if I could go again I would ! Check in and etc and amazingly fast and we wasted no time going into vacation mode! My trip was amazing ! And would highly recommend anyone to take a trip !
Michelle M.
Ridgeland, MS
We absolutely love Royal Caribbean. It's nice and you can find great deals on trips. The amenities are great, as are the food choice. We usually do our own excursions, but the ones we have done before have been great.
Roland V.
Just returned from my first cruise on RC. I was amazed at the level of service I received overall.

As a first time cruiser I was unsure what to expect, but the crew and staff quickly put my mind at ease. I received first class service from the moment I stepped on board until the moment I left the ship.

The amenities are plentiful and if it wasn't for the tropical locales, there would be little reason for me to leave the ship.

Our table waiter was extremely attentive to detail and offered a very high level of service, IMHO. I was surprised to see that level of service was included to all guests.

Overall, I would highly recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone that can spare a week away from home.
Liz C.
Recently went on anthem of the seas out of Bayonne to Florida and the Bahamas. The ship was nice and clean. Our room, a family junior suite, was very spacious. The food was decent- some fantastic, some mediocre.
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
Loved the royal Caribbean! Not pricey at all! Very affordable! Had a great time with my family
It was definitely a fit for all of us and can’t wait for another trip. I’ll be sure to use royal Caribbean once again
You can never go wrong on a Royal Caribbean cruise no matter the destination.
Pros-beautifully appointed, run well ships.
Customer service is their top priority & would recommend this cruise line to everyone!
jor m.
i had a really good time, however one of the servers was incredibly rude. the food was good and so was the room service and cleaning. my favorite part was the fun and friendly environment. i was very satisfied.
Amy V.
BURIEN, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Last year, my family and I took a vacation to the Caribbeans! Our ship was called Freedom of the Seas and it was huge! I swear, it didn't feel like I was on the sea so I didn't get any sea sickness. It was really smooth. We went to Jamaica, Cozumel Mexico, Bahamas, and Grand Cayman Islands. Each place holds their own beauty! There was food 24/7. I loved the fancy 3 course meals! You can eat as much as you want and order as much as you want! My favorite was lobster night, and you best believe I ordered 3 plates of that. The entertainment was great, and the adult night only game shows was hilarious! All around, I loved this cruise line! Our family recently booked an Alaska cruise with them and I seriously cant wait for June!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.