Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Took a 9 day cruise with my family up to Canada and New England. It was a fantastic trip, and the cruise was wonderful. Amazing food, service, and great experiences that will last a lifetime!
I LOVE cruising. The most recent cruise I went on was February 2017 on Royal Caribbean. It was such a great time. We always had great service and I love that people remember our names. Our servers and bar tenders at dinner were amazing and took great care of us!
My family and I always have spectacular stays on the royal Caribbean. The staff is always so nice, there's a hundred things to do while en route to your destination, and the food is so good!!!
Loved the Royal Caribbean! The crew members were helpful and awesome! The amenities and the fun activities were fun! Its not often that I go on a cruise but I would definitely go with Royal Caribbean again! I would definitely recommend RC! It will not disappoint!
Was not a fan of royal Caribbean, felt like they keep pushing us to spend more money when most things are supposed to be included. And after buying our drink packages they treated us worse
I honestly would rate this a 4.5 . They only reason is not a complete 5 is because I have had a better experience on other cruise ships. But otherwise great experience and economical as well
I really cannot say enough good things about Royal Carribean. The ships have activities for everyone. There are kids clubs, a spa, pools and hot tubs, rock walls, putt putt, shuffleboard, roller skating, ice skating, shows, shopping and so much more. The food and service is incredible. The ports are beautiful. I have been on over half a dozen Royal Carribean cruises and I have never been disappointed. The points I accrued as a Crown and Anchor member give me special deals on cruises, making them even more affordable. The cruising experience is incredible. I booked my next Royal Carribean cruise for the spring and I cannot wait!!!
I love cruising and this was my first ever with Royal Caribbean. Went on a 4 night cruise to Key West and the Bahamas and loved it! Highly recommend Royal Caribbean for their great staff and fun ships. The nightlife was great and we really enjoyed ourselves.
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. There are an abundance of activities to do onboard, so you won't have the opportunity to get bored. There is something to do for every age group.
My favorite cruise line. Not cheesy like other lines. And super luxurious. It's not as kid friendly and I like that. Not a huge fan of tons of kids. The food is amazing and service is always spectacular!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos