4.66 / 5 based on 6,628 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had a really fun time on this cruise. They offered good beverage and food choices and made it easy to book excursions to do on our stay. The only this didn't like is their private beach is really Rocky. Need water shoes!
We absolutely love Royal Caribbean! Just went on a cruise in December and it was as great as you could expect. This is definitely a superior, fun and popular cruise line.
The ship and architecture on board were amazing. We went to beautiful shows that had incredible performers. We went on our honeymoon and they went out of their way to treat us with extra surprises during or stay with them.
I don't get to travel via cruise often, but my experience with Royal Caribbean has set a high bar. The variety of activities, delicious food, helpful and kind employees, and beautiful suites make any vacation enjoyable.
There are so many places to go with Royal Carribean. There is also so much to do on the ships. The food is great and so is the entertainment! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a truly all inclusive vacation!
Our Royal Caribbean cruise was by far the best cruise we've been on. The ship was clean and loaded with things to do. The staff were very nice, especially our stewardess who called us by name the entire trip and made sure we had everything we needed. The food was excellent and the shows were very entertaining.
This is my favorite cruise line for just myself and spouse. I really had a blast. Loved the staff. Great food. Rooms nice and clean. Wonderful activities and outings.
As compared with Carnival the ship cabins are smaller and less attractive than that of Carnival. The service is staggered and unreliable. Not to mention the stained and dirty linen placed on your bed. I would not recommend.
We've only sailed once with RC (and a couple times on Disney). Disney was more expensive, but was better in a lot of areas. Customer service was ok, but not great. Dinners were great, lunches and breakfast buffets could use some improvement.
These cruises are great but seems to have an older more mature crowd. We went to the Bahamas and key west. Food was great but I wish there were more activities and entertainment targeted for 20-30 year olds. Beautiful ship, though!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos