Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Went on a cruise with the Empress of the Seas in mid march 2017. Wonderful service, wonderful crew members, good food selection, great entertainment options and all at a very reasonable price!
I absolutely love Royal Caribbean cruises! To make sure that you have a great experience from the time you check in until the time you leave. I can't wait until I get to cruise with them again.
Royal Caribbean was my first cruise line ever. We went to the Bahamas on Majesty of the Seas. It is a nice ship, but it is an older one. I have yet to go on another cruise! My favorite part has to be the food and the excursions you can go on! Definitely recommend.
We went as a group and weren't very pleased with the reception of the staff with our stay. Except for the wait staff at dinner, the others seemed to act as though we might not be welcome? We enjoyed our time on Carnival Cruise much more than that at Royal Caribbean.
We were on a Jazz Cruise. The Royal Caribbean line's the Princess of the Sea ship was the perfect accompaniment to the jazz! The ship contributed to the overall experience. It too was jazzy!
Great trip very helpful services quick for luggage very peaceful and separate times for special occasions and different clubs for all age groups I have used this cruiseline 4 times it's great!!
Always 5 stars! There is no cruise like a royal Caribbean cruise!!! Prices are totally worth it, you'll be pampered like you wouldn't believe. The ships are stunning! The people are amazing!
I honestly would rate this a 4.5 . They only reason is not a complete 5 is because I have had a better experience on other cruise ships. But otherwise great experience and economical as well
Amazing cruise line! The service is without a doubt the very best! The options for food and entertainment are endless. The destinations they travel too are great too, so many to choose from.
Loved the Royal Caribbean! The crew members were helpful and awesome! The amenities and the fun activities were fun! Its not often that I go on a cruise but I would definitely go with Royal Caribbean again! I would definitely recommend RC! It will not disappoint!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos