4.65 / 5 based on 5,481 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Genuine great experience. Fun for the whole family and very easy user interface on their website as far as actual booking goes. Only complaint is that they don't offer more add ons for the room.
Loved the ship enjoyed my cruise to the Bahamas its a little big but had plenty things to do inside like shop..spas and eat and place shuffleboard and enjoy pool side and bars casions on deck also
We had an absolute blast on our last cruise! We got a steal of a deal on our tickets, which made it feel even more worth it! Fun shows, awesome activities, and delicious food made for a good trip!
Amo el royal caribbean es hermoooso tiene absolutamente de todo, nunca te puedes aburrir y no importa si eliges el camarote más económico por que nunca estarás allí, hay demasiadas cosas que hacer
Although incredibly crowded during holiday season, this by far, is one of the classiest cruise lines around. With plenty of activities as well as just leisurely hanging around, fun for everyone!
Ive been on Royal Caribbean many times. Boat is always clean, rooms look new. Rooms are very small but I assume thats the same in most cruise lines. Lots to do, especially in the big boats.
Been in several cruises with them and have loved every single experience with them! From the activities, to the food and to the employees, we always have a great time and make amazing memories!!
Best cruise line out there!! They make you feel like royalty, the ships are amazing, there's so much to do and price wise, they're about the same as princess. I would absolutely recommend RCL!!!
Overall a good cruise company I was happy with the pretty much standard services you'd expect at a cruise but it was very nice. (I'd write more but I make review videos not write about products)
By far the best cruise I've ever been on! There's so much to do and the staff is just amazingly helpful!!! The views are my favorite part. I love being able to walk outside and be surrounded by such a beautiful sight. Overall I was more than satisfied with this trip!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos