BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Nicole F.
Royal Caribbean Cruises are top of the line. The ships are always updated, being renovated and have so much to offer. I can't think of any cons of their cruises. My family cruises at least once a year.
Brittany M.
Menifee, CA
I went on a cruise with my family and it was really fun. Pros they had a lot to do but cons they didn't have 24 hour food. They had movie in the pool and at night. I would recommend this to everyone I know.
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
Loved our cruise. It is well worth the slight price increase over carnival. There were lots of activities, great food, and we stopped at amazing destinations. The accommodations in the rooms were nicer too!
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
Royal Caribbean has amazing services on board, very friendly staff and amazing shows and entertainment. The ports of call have all been wonderful and we have never had an issue getting on or off the ship.
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
It's been awhile since I've been on a cruise with the royal Caribbean company, but I do remember loving the time I had. My favorite part was the complimentary drinks included in my package. I would recommend!
Natalie C.
Royal Caribbean is hands down the best cruise line. I have been on around 10 cruises and 8 have been with Royal. I will never try another cruise line. The service is exceptional and I would recommend 200%
Anisha G.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
I have taken 5 cruises with Royal Caribbean. They are the best cruise line. They are constantly updating and changing themselves to better suit their customers. They offer activities for everyone on board.
Christina A.
Norwalk, CT
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE RCCL. Their entertainment was fabulous, food was great, service fantasic, ports were great along with the shore excursions. The staff was always fun, entertaining and so helpful.
Meaghan M.
I have cruised many times and each trip has its special moments that make it stand out in my mind. Royal Caribbean was our second cruise line, we changed to RCCL and never turned back. The comedy lounge at night is hysterical, my mom and I laughed so hard we cried. The art auctions with Park West Gallery are always a must and I've ended up with so many wonderful pieces from Krasnyansky because of them.
But most importantly, when my dad came home from war we were able to disconnect from the world and reconnect as a family unit and rally around my dad.
RCCL has been a part of so many special memories for myself and my family.
If you are looking for a cruise line to go above and beyond for your special events, this is your cruise line!
Mackenzie P.
My top pick for anyone who is trying to find a cruise! Kid friendly and provides great entertainment, food, activities, staff, and the decor and ship layout is impeccable. Highly recommend royal Caribbean!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.