4.65 / 5 based on 5,458 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had the best time on our cruise! We went as a girls week weekend and had a blast! From the all you can eat buffets to the night life and shopping we were on stop! We can't wait to do it again!
What's there not to LOVE about this cruise line! You can eat whenever there's so much fun on this ship that you don't even have time to sleep! If it was up to me i would spend forever on this ship.
love this cruise line. I have only done small cruises, and in my bucket list are the big ones, and i Must go.. i love the crew attention, the food quality, the ports, the tours, the service, all...
The best cruise line for a reasonable price! I absolutely love them and they make you feel so welcome once you step foot aboard! If you are ever looking for a cruise then this is the one to go on!
It's a great cruise ! The ship is amazing and so nice ! The food is delicious ! The cruise line is easy to book with ! There is a lot o stuff to do on the ship so you won't get bored ! I definitely recommend !
Excellent attention and hospitality, rooms very clean and hygienic. Easy access, excellent panoramic view of the city from my room .. I would like to return someday.
I Love this hotel.. Recommended!
I Love this hotel.. Recommended!
They have the best service, very clean and organized. I used it once but I would love to use it again when I see that they have a lot of deals. Pros, its the best vacation so far I had and i wish to go on more. Yes, very satisfied and i would recommend it to other people
Genuine great experience. Fun for the whole family and very easy user interface on their website as far as actual booking goes. Only complaint is that they don't offer more add ons for the room.
Have been on two Royal Caribbean cruises. Highly recommended. Great staff! Awesome waiters and room attendants. Plenty to do on the boat! The food is amazing and the destinations are breath taking.
Royal Caribbean is hands down my favorite cruise line to cruise with. I've gone on two cruises with them one a four day cruise and the other a seven day cruise. Our state person remembered our names and cleaned our rooms two times a day which I thought was beyond amazing. All of the workers on the ship were extremely nice and helped us out whenever and wherever we needed it. There was a lot of activities to do on board. My favorite one was going to the comedy club I thought it was beyond hilarious. The food is great and there are a bunch of different locations to eat it. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to go on their first cruise.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos