4.66 / 5 based on 6,871 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have only been on one cruise. It was a blast! The food was amazing and plentiful! Drinks were delicious and reasonable. There were plenty of activities planned on board too! I can’t wait to cruise with Royal again.
I've cruised on royal 23 nights. I find it to be average. The ships are super sized. The service is average. The staff is less that average. The food is ok and the options are bad.
Such a nice cruise everyone was so friendly, everything was so clean and boarding and unboarding the ship was well organized. I highly recommend and the room was very nice and you can't beat the view of the balconies
I was just on a cruise with them last week and I want to go back. It was the most fun that I have had in a really long time and the costumer service was excellent
Love all their ships and their crews on each one are always giving it their all. They make you feel like you're in another world and nothing else matters. A true stress free vacation with fantastic customer service !
Royal Caribbean is super affordable but I don't think they have as many options as I would like. They customer service was pretty good. I liked the ship and all it's amenities but I wish there was more route options.
Royal Caribbean provided such an amazing expierience. My husband and I were on cloud nine our whole trip. I absolutely cannot wait to go back again. We currently have started a cruise savings for our next trip.
What an amazing experience, i had a blast, we went to the Caribbean, this cruise ship was amazing the food was great, the customer service, the best vacation ever
My husband and i just recently went on a cruise and it was amazing. The food was good, drinks are great and the staff is the best. Our waiter dor dinner was amazing and our room attendant cleaned every chance he got.
I’ve only been on one cruise in my life sadly. But I loved to experience. The boat part was amazing and very homey likes. The food was amazing. My favorite part of the boat experience was dinner! I highly recommend.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos