BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Maddy C.
Knoxville, TN
Ok so I've been going on cruises with my family since I was young. We used to absolutely love cruises, they were our favorite trips because everything like food, drinks, and even entertainment was always taken care of. However, as another family cruise trip approaches we have realized how much prices have risen making it harder for us to go on them. They have raised prices on soda and alcohol. Not everything is included anymore and Royal Carribbean is making everything an add on that you have to pay for. While I still love Royal Carribbean cruiselines and that wonderful trips we've had on them the prices are making it a lot harder for average families to enjoy.
Ashley P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I haven't personally gone my grandparents have and they had a complete blast and if they had have a good time then I know I would if I would have gone I would recommend if they would and I know they would
MARQUITA J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When I need to getaway and want have a fabulous time, gets fun in the sun and visit different places,Royal Caribbean has been my go to cruise line, they're affordable so I don't break the bank either ,I had so many wonderful experiences and meet so many people on RCCL .RCCL treats you like your a star and I like how anything I need questions to they have always been able to answer and help and they will do what it takes to make sure your trip is a great one.
Amber W.
Morgantown, WV
I have been on 2 crusies with Royal Caribbean. One to the Bahamas and one to Key West. Both were tons of fun, Both cruises were 3-4 days each. I am not sure i would enjoy more then that. Very relaxing.
Maddie H.
Bowling Green, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I enjoy going on Royal Caribbean cruises! The ships are so nice and the boat staff is so nice! I love calling these ships my home away from home for a week or longer. I would recommend this cruise line to anyone!
Lili D.
Past 2 cruises have been with RC and had horrible experiences there. My kids were very unhappy staying st the camp. I purchased a Barbie bed set before going on board which was not set up in our room when we got there. My husband found with concierge til they agreed to do it.
Kelsey S.
Streetsboro, OH
Although the cruise ship was beautiful it did not have much to offer younger people. The cruise I went on had a lot more older people and the food was not the best. I'm a carnival person, all the way!
Amber K.
Uxbridge, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean anthem of the seas is a huge cruise ship. There are so many activities and attractions on board. There's bumper cars! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Can not wait to cruise again!
Brittny C.
albuquerque, new mexico
We haven't gone yet but we do want to take the Royal carribean Cruiselines! We've been wanting a vacation and this will be the one who we go with! So far I've seen beautiful rooms at amazing prices!
Carmen P.
I have taken many cruises and this is my favorite cruise line so far. RCCL has so many activities and fun things to do on board that sometimes you have to choose between acitvities (if you go on the bigger ships). Customer service has always being great and we havent had any issues on that sense. The only reason why i didnt give it a 5 star is because there is always room for improvement and because of my last experience on the empress of the seas. If this is going to be the first cruise you are ever going to take with them...please dont. The ship is not up to part on what royal represents. Save up a little bit more and go on one of their bigger ones.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.