Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Beautiful boat, lots of space. Balcony cabin was wonderful. The food wasn't as good as other cruises I've been on but still good. Seemed like a lot of opportunity to spend lots of money on the boat
3 time cruiser! Royal Caribbean is incomparable to its competition! The quality of food is amazing and the drink packages are well worth it. PLEASE GIVE THIS A TRY before you look at any other brands.
I traveled on 2 pretty old ships from Royal Caribbean, so they weren't the nicest and the food wasn't that great. But the ships were huge and had a lot of potential and everyone was really nice!
Best cruise line out there!! They make you feel like royalty, the ships are amazing, there's so much to do and price wise, they're about the same as princess. I would absolutely recommend RCL!!!
I had so much fun on my cruise. there were so many actives on the ship so I was never bored and my sister enjoyed it too. my favorite part must of been the food oh my god the food was to die for! the cabins were nice too, I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Been in several cruises with them and have loved every single experience with them! From the activities, to the food and to the employees, we always have a great time and make amazing memories!!
Overall a good cruise company I was happy with the pretty much standard services you'd expect at a cruise but it was very nice. (I'd write more but I make review videos not write about products)
This cruse was amazinggg. The excursions were all so fun and in beautiful places. The customer service was great, all the employees aboard were very friendly. The foood, gosh the food was sooo good. It was an amazing experience and i highly recommend!
Cruise was amazing, ship had everything we could want. Excursions were nice and well organized. The only bad thing was the cruise was supposed to be "all inclusive" but still had to pay at most of the restaurants and if you wanted more than a certain number of drinks.
We just recently went on a Royal cruise. The service onboard the ship was great. The daily line up of activities were always inviting and interesting. The shows at night were very entertaining. We had a great time and would recommend Royal to anyone looking to cruise.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos