Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,205 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We had an absolute blast on our last cruise! We got a steal of a deal on our tickets, which made it feel even more worth it! Fun shows, awesome activities, and delicious food made for a good trip!
I had so much fun on my cruise. there were so many actives on the ship so I was never bored and my sister enjoyed it too. my favorite part must of been the food oh my god the food was to die for! the cabins were nice too, I would definitely recommend this to everyone
3 time cruiser! Royal Caribbean is incomparable to its competition! The quality of food is amazing and the drink packages are well worth it. PLEASE GIVE THIS A TRY before you look at any other brands.
I traveled on 2 pretty old ships from Royal Caribbean, so they weren't the nicest and the food wasn't that great. But the ships were huge and had a lot of potential and everyone was really nice!
Ive been on Royal Caribbean many times. Boat is always clean, rooms look new. Rooms are very small but I assume thats the same in most cruise lines. Lots to do, especially in the big boats.
This cruse was amazinggg. The excursions were all so fun and in beautiful places. The customer service was great, all the employees aboard were very friendly. The foood, gosh the food was sooo good. It was an amazing experience and i highly recommend!
Cruise was amazing, ship had everything we could want. Excursions were nice and well organized. The only bad thing was the cruise was supposed to be "all inclusive" but still had to pay at most of the restaurants and if you wanted more than a certain number of drinks.
By far the best cruise I've ever been on! There's so much to do and the staff is just amazingly helpful!!! The views are my favorite part. I love being able to walk outside and be surrounded by such a beautiful sight. Overall I was more than satisfied with this trip!
Royal Caribbean cruise ships are immaculate! The amenties are outstanding and the staffs are superb. Prices can be a bit ridiculous though and the rooms are a lot smaller then other cruise ships.
Such an awesome cruise line! Went on the enchantment of seas and the ship crew made our first experience in the Bahamas to die for! Although the required age is lower, it's STILL can't beat carnival in class.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos