Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,214 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is hands down my favorite cruise line to cruise with. I've gone on two cruises with them one a four day cruise and the other a seven day cruise. Our state person remembered our names and cleaned our rooms two times a day which I thought was beyond amazing. All of the workers on the ship were extremely nice and helped us out whenever and wherever we needed it. There was a lot of activities to do on board. My favorite one was going to the comedy club I thought it was beyond hilarious. The food is great and there are a bunch of different locations to eat it. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to go on their first cruise.
Loved the ship enjoyed my cruise to the Bahamas its a little big but had plenty things to do inside like shop..spas and eat and place shuffleboard and enjoy pool side and bars casions on deck also
Excellent attention and hospitality, rooms very clean and hygienic. Easy access, excellent panoramic view of the city from my room .. I would like to return someday.
I Love this hotel.. Recommended!
I Love this hotel.. Recommended!
We had an absolute blast on our last cruise! We got a steal of a deal on our tickets, which made it feel even more worth it! Fun shows, awesome activities, and delicious food made for a good trip!
Royal Caribbean is first class all the way. The ships are beautiful and well appointed. Staff is over the top helpful and cordial. Daily activities are amazing! And, of course, the food is second to none. Highly recommend!
What's there not to LOVE about this cruise line! You can eat whenever there's so much fun on this ship that you don't even have time to sleep! If it was up to me i would spend forever on this ship.
They are awesome everyone is so nice and welling to help. everything is there and the service will make sure you have a good time. I go at least twice a year to get away from all the stresssss!!! I enjoy it there and its graet with family and friends year round!
Amo el royal caribbean es hermoooso tiene absolutamente de todo, nunca te puedes aburrir y no importa si eliges el camarote más económico por que nunca estarás allí, hay demasiadas cosas que hacer
Genuine great experience. Fun for the whole family and very easy user interface on their website as far as actual booking goes. Only complaint is that they don't offer more add ons for the room.
love this cruise line. I have only done small cruises, and in my bucket list are the big ones, and i Must go.. i love the crew attention, the food quality, the ports, the tours, the service, all...
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos