BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Morgan H.
The royal Caribbean is to die for!!! It was an adventure of a lifetime. I like to go once a year! Everything about it is wonderful! The food is AMAZING!!!! I loved every minute! I would recommend this line to everyone!
Ariah M.
Creswell, OR
I've been on 2 cruises and they both have been on royal Caribbean. Those cruises have been the most amazing trips I have ever been on. There was a ton of room and a ton of activities for to do. I will be going on another cruise next year to the Bahamas. RC has a lot of options for places to travel to and that's big on my list!
Lee D.
Tampa, FL
Up until last year we used RC exclusively however, after having our rooms downgraded by error and not accommodations made we have started to book with other companies.
Megan L.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been on a lot of cruises with different cruise lines, but Royal Caribbean is definitely my favorite. The ships are always updated and clean, the staff friendly and hospitable, and the food is out of this world.
Emily G.
So much to say about this wonderful cruise line. everything is perfect and magical. favorite cruise line for sure! may be a little more expensive than other cruise lines but in the end it’s definitely one of the bests.
Joslin W.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We had an amazing time and couldn’t ask for anything more! Every staff member we spoke to gave us amazing customer service and we didn’t have any issues. We definitely want to cruise with them again in the near future!
Pauline  C.
Kennesaw, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Traveled with Royal Caribbean a few times and have been very satisfied. Everything is always clean and it's definitely more "adult" than some of the other ones. Really fun staff and nighttime entertainment is awesome!
Samantha G.
Longwood, FL
We went on the inaugural sailing of the Harmony of the Seas back in November 2016. Was an amazing trip and the Ship was fantastic. That was the first time sailing on Royal and would definitely sail with them again.
Lindsay J.
Lake Wales , Fl
My family and I went on a 6 day 5 night cruise to Jamaica and Hati. Everything was great I just wish they would have had more food choices throughout the day. Also I think they could plan for fin activities for guests.
Cher F.
Capitol Hgts, MD
I haven't cruised recently (last time was in 2007) but the RC ship that we sailed to the western Caribbean was full of food, fun, and entertainment. The mixing bowl of staff were absolutely amazing. Can't wait to go again
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.