4.65 / 5 based on 5,471 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Although the cruise ship was beautiful it did not have much to offer younger people. The cruise I went on had a lot more older people and the food was not the best. I'm a carnival person, all the way!
I love Royal Caribbean. Everything in the boat is so pretty. Our use Royal Caribbean for my yearly vacation. The customer service on the ships are superb. My favorite parts are the food, and the shows.
I haven't personally gone my grandparents have and they had a complete blast and if they had have a good time then I know I would if I would have gone I would recommend if they would and I know they would
Royal Caribbean is by far my favorite cruise line. I've been on their ships since I was about 8 years old and they've never disappointed. They're very accommodating and always have fun events and great food.
Past 2 cruises have been with RC and had horrible experiences there. My kids were very unhappy staying st the camp. I purchased a Barbie bed set before going on board which was not set up in our room when we got there. My husband found with concierge til they agreed to do it.
My family and I took a cruise to Mexico. It was great! The food was really good (so was the liquor). The only thing I remember that bummed me out was there wasn't a whole lot for me to do on the ship.
Loved the experience! Only complaint is the size of the rooms but that is not bad at all! It always has activities to do and the destinations are incredible. The food is amazing and the customer service is awesome! Very satisfied overall and would recommend to everyone!
Royal Caribbean anthem of the seas is a huge cruise ship. There are so many activities and attractions on board. There's bumper cars! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Can not wait to cruise again!
When I need to getaway and want have a fabulous time, gets fun in the sun and visit different places,Royal Caribbean has been my go to cruise line, they're affordable so I don't break the bank either ,I had so many wonderful experiences and meet so many people on RCCL .RCCL treats you like your a star and I like how anything I need questions to they have always been able to answer and help and they will do what it takes to make sure your trip is a great one.
The crew was awesome! Would come back. Of course the events depends on the ship you are embarking. Smaller ships, less entertaining events, whereas bigger ones, have more activities for different ages.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos