Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We went on a 7 day cruise to eastern carribean! We were the oasis and it was amazing!! So much to do on the ship! Food was amazing and so was the entertainment!! Will be doing another cruise again
We haven't gone yet but we do want to take the Royal carribean Cruiselines! We've been wanting a vacation and this will be the one who we go with! So far I've seen beautiful rooms at amazing prices!
Royal Caribbean is by far the best cruise line EVER!! My family recently went on a cruise with carnival. From day one I knew we would never use carnival. Royal Caribbean treats you like a queen!!
Royal Carribean is always cheap and a fun last minute getaway. Having a rough week with your business? Just hop on a cruise boat and forget about it. They have great customer service and ok rooms!
Loved my experience with the Royal Carribean. The entertainment that was provided was great and the food is always absolutely divine. The accommodations are a bit small but very clean and satisfying!
Royal Caribbean was a good bargain but not really my favorite cruise line compared to carnival or Norwegian. The buffet was always shut down when my group tried to eat there and the shows were so-so.
My experience on this cruise line was alright. I liked the decor and the staff was friendly. The comedy show was also pretty good. I didn't love love the food though compared to other cruise lines I have been on.
This cruise was great but I think it was a little expensive for what you got. The last time I was on this cruise line was as a teenager and there weren't a lot of activities for people from 16 to 21.
Genuine great experience. Fun for the whole family and very easy user interface on their website as far as actual booking goes. Only complaint is that they don't offer more add ons for the room.
What's there not to LOVE about this cruise line! You can eat whenever there's so much fun on this ship that you don't even have time to sleep! If it was up to me i would spend forever on this ship.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos