4.66 / 5 based on 6,403 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
only fun on the big ships, like the oasis of the seas. not a fan of the rest. food is terrible. and even on oasis, there was no good food past like 9 o’clock so when you’re starving at 2 am after a fun night, there’s no food!!
Highly recommend Royal Caribbean for all your cruising needs!! Friendly staff, good food, no smoking, and family friendly! Only wish they traded out cruise ships to all the ports so your not cruising on the same ship every time.
There's nothing bad I can say about Royal Caribbean. No matter the price you pay to go on a cruise you will feel 1st class on this boat. All the buffets and things to do it's just a blast. My favorite vacation experience by far.
Such a great way to vacation. We went for our friends wedding. It was beautiful. And the people who work on the ship were so amazing. And friendly. The food is to die for. And the service is incredible. Just had a good time.
i LOOOVE cruising with Royal Caribbean! Such a great value and always a great trip. I’ve gone on 5 or more different cruises and have always been satisfied. Amazing customer service and an amazing getaway. Definitely recommend!
Loyal to Royal, as they say! Royal has managed to remain competitive in pricing while still maintaining a higher level of service and classy atmosphere. Impressed with the new fleet of ships, and can't wait to sail again soon!
I love Royal Caribbean cruises! My husband and I have been on 2 now and absolutely love them. The best part of a cruise is that you get to see 5 different islands in 1 vacation. The food, service, and rooms are always fantastic!
I have been on five different cruises and they were all Royal Caribbean. I can’t say enough good things about this cruise line. They have amazing staff and the cruise line is always super clean! Always have such an amazing time!
I've been on 9 royal Caribbean cruises now and haven't been disappointed yet. We just got back from our last in January. We love the customer service and the consistency among ships. We go every couple years. Love them!!
Cruising is the best get away trip ever! I have loved my trip to the carribean . The weather is great and the food fresh and the customer service disciplined and helpful
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos