Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,184 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Their cruises are amazing and definitely dont make you feel like you're on a boat for a week with all the things to do on board
Royal Caribbean is definitely worth the money. Everything is so amazing and nice. The staff along with the food are top knotch.
Was a good ship. The crew was pretty awesome, it was just a higher class ship than what we are used to when we sail on Carnival
The weather wasn't great but Royal Caribbean far exceeded our expectations! The ship was so clean & everyone was very friendly!
Amazing staff, food, ships, entertainment. Fabulous shows and tons of things to do while on board. I will sail with them again.
Excellent service. Very nice attention to the maximum. Useful for the whole family very comfortable enjoying the trip.
Had so much fun with my family on the royal Caribbean, my favorite part had to be the staff on the ships. Made my time pleasant
Royal Caribbean is the best! Super affordable and so much fun! They have great customer service and so many great activities!!!
Loved this Cruise line. They provide me with a very relaxing time. They have everything that you need. Would love to go again.
It is a good line of cruises you attend with a lot of kindness, the cruises are beautiful and the attention you give is unique
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos