Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is by far my favorite cruise line. I've been on their ships since I was about 8 years old and they've never disappointed. They're very accommodating and always have fun events and great food.
It was very fancy i will give them that but I'm under age and everything was geared towards adults so i couldn't gamble or drink so i had to do all the boring stuff sober. But the staff was very nice.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is our favorite Cruise Line to travel. We typically take one or two cruises a year and Royal Caribbean is our favorite. Top-notch service and accommodations and amenities.
If your needing a get away this will probably be the best service you will find. It's not as expensive as others, the rooms are like actual rooms not cheap looking rooms. I go every year with my family
Royal Caribbean anthem of the seas is a huge cruise ship. There are so many activities and attractions on board. There's bumper cars! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Can not wait to cruise again!
The Royal Caribbean is the perfect way to travel the seas. My favorite part would have to be Spain!! I travel about every couple months. I loved everything about it. I would recommend this to ANYONE
The crew was awesome! Would come back. Of course the events depends on the ship you are embarking. Smaller ships, less entertaining events, whereas bigger ones, have more activities for different ages.
Ok so I've been going on cruises with my family since I was young. We used to absolutely love cruises, they were our favorite trips because everything like food, drinks, and even entertainment was always taken care of. However, as another family cruise trip approaches we have realized how much prices have risen making it harder for us to go on them. They have raised prices on soda and alcohol. Not everything is included anymore and Royal Carribbean is making everything an add on that you have to pay for. While I still love Royal Carribbean cruiselines and that wonderful trips we've had on them the prices are making it a lot harder for average families to enjoy.
I cannot rate yet, as we have not been. Our scheduled time is this upcoming summer and I am very excited. From the pictures and what I've heard there's only a few things I think I might not like. I'll see soon!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos