BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Sparklle T.
Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My very 1st cruise was Royal Caribbean and we had a blast!  It was nearly impossible to get bored on this ship.  The range of activities were endless, and the shoes were incredible.  Something happened during one of our ports where our excursion was cancelled due to weather.  The ship gave us a refund and applied it to our onboard credit without any hassle.
Imani H.
Watkinsville, GA
Royal Caribbean has given my family & I the best memories for over 2 decades now . Their ships have something for everybody, young & old . There is always something to eat provided . & the entertainment is unmatched ! I recommend Royal Caribbean to anybody & everybody, but especially those who are first cruisers . You’ll never want to leave && you’ll always want to cruise again .
JoJo D.
Montclair, VA
Royal Carribean Cruise Lines offers the greatest vacation! Cruising is so much fun and so convenient. It's a wonderful experience waking up in a new place every day. The staff and crew on ships are amazing, the dining experience is excellent, the entertainment every night is top notch, the casino is fun, there are fun games to play, pools to relax in, everything is great!
Samantha Z.
Took a cruise in the Caribbean. Cruise itself was fun. Food in the main buffet area left a lot to be desired. Food in the paid restaurants on board, however, was delicious. Food in the formal dining hall was also pretty good. Lots of kids on board, even during a school week. Made it difficult to relax by any of the pools. Soft-serve machine was broken for a majority of the trip
Nataly A.
Brooklyn
Shhh I'm actually going on this cruise line in a few weeks. I'm so excited!! They had a bogo for 50% off the second person. For a 7 day cruise, it wasn't too pricey. It's in 4 weeks and I'm so pumped!
Christina M.
Had a great time on this cruise line. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. The live entertainment was great and the meals were great. Would definitely go another cruise with this cruise line !
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was a bit disappointed with the recent trip I took with Royal. I went on the 8 night cruise (4 ports) on the Liberty of the Seas. I felt that before the trip the website didn't give you the enough information to truly prepare yourself for the trip. There was lot of searching and random clicking trying to find all the answers to my questions, which in the end some of the answers I found were incorrect. The information on the excursions didn't offer enough detail to know what you could be signing up for.

The pros:
~ Everything on the boat looked nice.
~ The pools/hot tubs were awesome.
~ The gym, dry sauna, and steam sauna were awesome!! Very clean.
~ The ice skating show and the cirque du soleil type show were amazing!

The cons:
~ A lot of confusion happened on the ship due to the information on the compass being incorrect. (times and locations of events; no description of the event) A lot of the workers didn't even know what the events were or when they happened.
~There were 2 formal nights and 0 semi-formal nights. We weren't told when formal nights where until the night before, so it was hard to plan for activities since you don't know when you need to get dolled up and when not to.
~ We did dine-in dinners in the main restaurant every night of the cruise. The food almost always came out room temperature. The pasta would come out under cooked. The ice cream by the time it reached our table was half melted. The dessert would literally be sitting in a pool of ice cream. Food was very salty. You can tell the food was pre-made and sitting there for awhile before it was served. The main waiter was never really at the table. He also would give half the table their food, but then disappear for awhile before handing out the rest of the food which we could clearly see sitting a two feet away from us.
~ Too many comedian nights; who weren't very funny.
~ Too many add-ons you had to pay for. Many times too expensive. Around $90 just for soda for the week.
~ They had more places where you had pay additional to eat at compared to what came with your regular cruise ticket. 3 restaurants, a cupcake store, a ice cream store, and a coffee store all cost extra. 1 buffet, 1 restaurant (short time frame), a pizza place (normally only 2-3 types of pizza), a tiny sandwich selection (inside the coffee shop), and a frozen yogurt machine by the pools. Because the buffet and restaurant were only open for short time frames, the lines for pizza, sandwiches, and frozen yogurt were extremely long all the time.
~ We were on the ship on Christmas and Hanukkah There were barely any holiday decorations. Santa only visited twice (an hour each time) I wish they made the ship a bit more festive.
~ The entertainment was either geared to the children or the older generations. Not much for the young adults. (18 yrs old - mid 30 yrs old)

I probably will not go on a Royal Caribbean cruise again. I'm not sure if this experience was a one time thing or what, but there were a lot of cons and not enough pros.
Micki D.
Fort Myers
I have had lovely experiences traveling with Royal Carribean. They have clean, reasonably-priced rooms, customer service is impeccable, and the food is well-prepared. I highly recommend Royal Carribean over any other cruise line.
Alisha R.
New Rochelle, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have only sailed with Royal Caribbean once for 7-Day cruise. The one thing I didn't like about the experience was having to select a seating time for dinner. Wish you could just go whenever you want but it is what iThe staff was very pleasant and the design of their new ships is absolutely amazing. My favourite part of the ship was the indoor park/garden. s.
Tyler S.
Great colors on very clean ships never had any issues when dealing with this company the customer service was good and easy to understand I don’t use it too often but when I do we always have fun
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.