Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,219 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Went on my first cruise this year the staff and dinner service was great. Tons of food to try.dinner staff was amazing in making sure our food was prepared the way we like. The entertainment was good.
Ofrece los mejores cruceros visite el oasis y el allure of the seas y fue increible! Se lo recomiendo a quien sea! Las vacaciones a bordo de estos cruceros son inolvidables ya sea con tu familia o amigos
Royal Caribbean is all about customer service. They strive to make customers from all over happy. The crew ship members were so helpful and polite. They went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Thus far the most amazing experience ever!
I forgot the name of the ship we used on our most recent cruise, but I can tell you that I was thoroughly impressed. The food was great, the pools were clean, and the ride was smooth sailing to the max.
Absolutely love going on cruises and enjoyed going on Royal Caribbean. You are catered to, food is excellent and there is always something to do there. Royal Caribbean I feel is more for families but overall i was very satisfied with this cruise and would travel again.
Have been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and both were fabulous. The service and staff were amazing. The food was great, everyone in our party found something they loved. I also loved the entertainment!!
One of the best cruise lines out there. A large variety of activities to do. Price is not super expensive. Great for the whole family to really be able to relax and have a spectacular time on the cruise.
Most amazing experience of my life I loved it so much the people were awesome the rooms were great and the costumer service was spectacular my favorite part was everything I recommend highly to everyone.
I have always wanted to travel in cruise since my childhood!! Finally my dream came true. We traveled to Bahamas by Royal Caribbean and we had a wonderful experience. I loved the overall experience.....
We love to travel on Royal. Their loyalty program has great perks and makes traveling even more fun. The ships all have something special and as a family, feel comfortable traveling on the different size ships. The food is great, the entertainment is fun and service is fantastic.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos