4.66 / 5 based on 6,735 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Just took a vacation to the eastern Caribbean through royal Caribbean and it was great! Everyone on the ship works extremely hard and they do a phenomenal job making sure we are happy with the service. The best cruise line around
Great cruises for the price. Very affordable, well run ships that are clean and new feeling. I cruise 1-2x per year. Good mix of families, couples, and young people. The food could be improved but for the price is fantastic.
Love Royal Caribbean! I've never had a bad experience on any of my three cruises with them! Amazing service from everyone who works on board. And the food never fails!
We had an awesome experience. Our cabin was comfortable and was clean. Staff treated us like royalty. Plenty of entertainment on the ship. Family friendly. Great food!
I'm from the Caribbean and I've been on one cruise with Royal Caribbean. The ship was huge and the food...omg the food! I was never hungry and there was so much activities to do. The staffs were so nice and always attentive.
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise for people of all ages. The boats are packed with fun and exciting activities and really leave you with great memories. The food tastes great and the cabins are nice. Would highly recommend!
I have heard great things about Royal Caribbean cruise lines and would definitely book a cruise with them. The prices seem reasonable but i know what’s tough with cruises is always the add ons. I love the ports and destinations offered.
Going on another Royal Caribbean cruise in 13 days!! Easy to use website with the best deals around. Plenty of ships to chose from with various activities onboard. I just wish they had more destinations/ports to choose from!
This was an amazing trip. This cruise line is amazing and has the best staff ever. The pool is awesome and the rooms are really nice to the food is also great I love going on this cruise. I would love to on this cruise again!
Royal Caribbean has beautiful ships and have a lot of new boats. The service and food on the other hand do need some work. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an all inclusive vacation, but I have experienced better.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos