4.66 / 5 based on 6,407 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I was lucky enough to be a performer on one of Royal Caribbean's Cruises! It was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had and the Cruise was so enjoyable! I didn't ever think I'd make it to dessert at dinner but I'm glad I ALWAYS did!
I LOVE ROYAL CARRIBEAN!! I have been on over 8 trips with them and 4 different ships and it truly is an amazing cruise line. The staff is friendly and the programming for the cruises are great. There are so many things to do on the ship for everyone. The food was amazing and I truly enjoy every time I go on Royal Carribean.
Great cruise ship with great amenities, but I would definitely change the food. Their entertainment is awesome on board and their ports are great, i just wish their food was better. I would choose Royal again as my choice in cruises.
I went to the Bahamas when I was a little kid and it was honestly my favorite vacation EVER! The waiters were so nice & friendly ! I got to see dolphins and beautiful lighthouses! I would recommend if you're really wanting a getaway!
I’ve been on two total Caribbean cruises and they were both great! The food and dining experience was awesome. All the staff was fantastic and I always get safe and in good hands. Also the shows that were being put on were fantastic.
My husband is absolutely in love with this cruise line! It's very classy for a cruise ship so to speak. We have not travelled with every cruise line out there but have friends that have done so and they still choose Royal Caribbean.
My absolute favorite cruise line. Royal Caribbean is always so accommodating and friendly. The cruises feel luxurious and there aren't too many kids around. The rooms and food are incredible- this is perfect for a first time cruiser.
Absolutely amazing! I will sail with Royal every single time. I recently went last summer and my husband and I are planning a family trip for next winter! They have incredible kid activities and the adult activities are amazing too!
Enjoyed our three cruises on Royal Caribbean. Explorer of the seas is a great ship. Loved the promenade deck. Have sailed another cruise line due to more on board activities and the fact that royal charges for many activities
LOVED Royal Caribbean! Wish we would have cruised with them from the beginning. Much more of a relaxed, little more upscale atmosphere than the other Cruise Line we've traveled with. The only improvement I can think of are the meals. I wasnt impressed with the food at all. But the rest of the experience made up for it.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos