4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I personally have never been on a royal Caribbean cruise boat but my parents have and they compared that and carnival. They loved royal because the food was awesome and didn't get old and it's more for adults.
We have only been on one cruise so I don't have anything to compare to, but we had a great time. The excursions were great. The food was great. We hope to go again soon. I would use Royal Caribbean again.
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line! There was great costumer service and a great experience! I loved the dinner, and experience! I use it about once every 5 years. I totally recommend this cruise line!
It was my first cruise. We were headed towards the Bahamas. Everyone was pretty nice, but the room was pretty small and the shower was ridiculously tiny. The food was pretty good and the pool was a daily ritual.
I've been on several cruises and one with RC. The RC cruise was by far my favorite. I went on a 7-day European cruise. There were a lot of on board activities, the food was great. I had a problem with my stateroom that could have been handled better but in all the trip was excellent.
It's been awhile since I've been on a cruise with the royal Caribbean company, but I do remember loving the time I had. My favorite part was the complimentary drinks included in my package. I would recommend!
After cruising with them I wouldn't cruise with anyone else. Our latest trip got complimentary free wifi on board which was so amazing. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun get a way!
The best cruise line I've ever been on and I've been on carnival and it doesn't compare I never wanted to get off, the customer service was excellent! There was so much to do and the cruise line is so lavish. I recommend this to anyone who is considering going on a cruise.
This cruise was my first cruise and it was amazing! I felt so welcomed by the staff and everything was great from the boat activities and food to the staff helping with port accommodations and activities!
Went on Allure of the seas for my honeymoon and wow this ship is truly amazing it's huge the food is amazing and the staff was so sweet the places we went were amazing I can't wait to go on this ship again
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos