BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Maria R.
Love the suites and all the features that the cruise have. Many things for kids and adults to do . Many activities and other stuff to not get bored . Many games aboard . Like another city . Pretty satisfied
Patricia T.
Tacoma, WA
Hubby and I got a very good deal so we decided to take the cruise package they are very accommodating to requests you may have and answer all the questions, staff are friendly and make you feel right at home.
Samantha H.
I'm young and this was a cruise full of old people! Not much to offer for us young ones! Yeah bingo or shuffle board I mean it wasn't the best I've been on and maybe it was the type of year I went but it wasn't for me.
Meaghan S.
Fairport, NY
Best cruise line out there. Already have my cruise for next year booked and counting down the said till I get to sit on their private beach. Only good things to say about them. Shows and food are both amazing.
McKayla C.
Lehi, UT
Royal Caribbean was awesome. It had great food and great staff. They were so willing to help us with anything we needed! The best thing about this cruise line was the flow rider surfer machine. We had a blast!
Rachel N.
My boyfriend and I are convinced this is the way to travel! We left from Galveston, in October, and left for 7 days to Cozumel, Grand Cayman! We were on the Navigator of the Sea, which was heaven. We got a balcony room! When ordering, give them a call it is X1000 easier! They asked my boyfriend, who booked the trip, if it was for any special reason, which it was, it was all the holiday/presents for a year! So that means throughout the whole week, we kept getting surprises because our lady who helped book it checked all special ocasions! I cannot wait to go on another trip with my love! IT IS A MUST that you get this drink pass, I would not recommend you going without! a Coors Lite was $9.00 ?!
Deidre D.
Leesburg, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I am a Diamond member in the Crown & Anchor Society (Royal Caribbean's Loyalty Program for frequent cruisers). Even after your first cruise, the "perks" start rolling in - discounts on future cruises, coupon books, etc. I can't say enough good things about Royal Caribbean! The staff is always amazing - going above and beyond on every ship I've sailed on. Food is out of this world, the spa is fantastic, amenities are wonderful, shore excursions are interesting and varied, cabins are well-appointed and comfortable! Where else can you take a vacation to so many destinations, but only pack and unpack once! All meals and most entertainment is included in your cruise fare, so the prices can't be beat!
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been looking into taking a cruise with my family and royal carribean always comes
Up as the first choice. I am looking forward to my travel package coming in the mail. Yes the customer service is great
♥ K.
Glendale, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've been on this cruise years ago with my family and loved it so much, I've been dying to go back on it! I remember the quality of everything being superb and to this day I always recommend this cruise line.
Alex S.
Atlanta, GA
By far my favorite cruise line, compared to most comparable alternatives. The staff and customer service is consistently good, and the cleanliness across the board is good as well. I can't say that I've ever had a negative experience while cruising Royal Caribbean and would definitely recommend.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.