4.66 / 5 based on 6,751 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Amazing staff and crew! Great port of call selection! Easy to navigate boat and awesome return customer benefits! Amazing staff and crew! Great port of call selection! Easy to navigate boat and awesome return customer benefits!
Such a great way to vacation. We went for our friends wedding. It was beautiful. And the people who work on the ship were so amazing. And friendly. The food is to die for. And the service is incredible. Just had a good time.
Royal Caribbean is the way to go when it comes to tropical cruises. I have been on the freedom and oasis and both were incredible. They are expensive but are an amazing experience! I would recommend and go again in a heartbeat!
My parents, husband, and myself went on an Alaskan cruise. The food and activities were awesome on the ship, as well as, excursions off the ship. We did a ghost tour, salmon fishing, train ride, and zip line. It was amazing!!!!
Had the BEST time with my large family on a cruise to Bermuda. Great food, the boat wasn't overcrowded, and the staff was just lovely. Beautiful clean boat and fun amenities! Would go back again. Definitely my favorite cruise line.
Loyal to Royal, as they say! Royal has managed to remain competitive in pricing while still maintaining a higher level of service and classy atmosphere. Impressed with the new fleet of ships, and can't wait to sail again soon!
only fun on the big ships, like the oasis of the seas. not a fan of the rest. food is terrible. and even on oasis, there was no good food past like 9 o’clock so when you’re starving at 2 am after a fun night, there’s no food!!
I heard about this company before and I heard a lot of good things about it. I also heard that it is mostly for older people then it is for younger. So I guess if you looking for a older crowd this will be a good choice for you.
Love royal Caribbean! I'll keep using their services for my cruises but the only downside are those extra fees you don't find out about until the last minute. Overall pleasant experience! (Plus the drink packages are great) ;)
Amazing cruise line! Definitely top of the line. We did a 5 day Caribbean cruise and it was to die for! The food aboard the ship is exceptional and all of the staff go above and beyond to ensure a great stay while on the ship!
Q & A
Where do I find the best deals for a cruise like this?
For veteran cruisers what is your favorite amenity that Royal Caribbean offers over other cruise lines?
I love the thought of going on a cruise! Is it risky though? Like pirates.(real life ones lol)
I'm interested in going on a royal Caribbean trip is it worth it?
I've never done a cruise before, will I get super motion sick on this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos