4.66 / 5 based on 6,631 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
AMAZING!!!!!! Booked this cruise for 7 days for my honeymoon! amazing customer service! everyone was really nice and helpful! Always e\went the extra mile to satisfy our needs!
Overall Royal Caribbean cruises are a good value and offer a family friendly cruising experience. Our family prefers Disney and Celebrity cruises, although usually more expensive the service and destinations are of much higher quality.
awesome cruises! The ships are huge and there are so many things to do. You can also find great deals for week long cruises at so many different ports. I love the ones that have multiple destinations as well and they have great staff!
Great attention to detail and an amazing cruise line that seems to still care about it's customers. They don't cut corners, the food is good, and the staff is super friendly. Great locations and good last minute booking deals as well.
Went on my first Royal Caribbean cruise and loved every moment of it! Definitely would go again in a heart beat! Customer service was the best I've ever experienced! The staff will know you by name and treat you with so much kindness!
Great cruise! Whole family went on the Royal and it was pretty a fantastic experience for us all. Would definitely ride with them again. Great service, lots to do and never get bored on the cruise! 5/5 would definitely cruise with them again!
Royal Caribbean is the ONLY Caribbean cruise line I will ever take. We've taken Carnival before, and honestly it just didn't even compare. RC's service, quality, and overall experience is amazing. We will continue to cruise with them!
I LOVE this cruise line so much!! I feel like the prices are absolutely amazing and definitely affordable. The staff is amazing and extremely caring and nice. The food is to die for and the entertainment is amazing! 1000000% recommend.
Love Royal Caribbean Cruises. My favorite Cruise for a couples retreat. For families with small children I always say Disney Cruise as is my All times favorite vacation. But for those with no children Royal Caribbean is the way to go.
Absolutely amazing! I will sail with Royal every single time. I recently went last summer and my husband and I are planning a family trip for next winter! They have incredible kid activities and the adult activities are amazing too!
Q & A
Never been on a cruise, is this a good cruise line to use?
What is the best cruise line you have ever been on?
My husband and I are thinking about going on a cruise this year. We were looking at different cruise line options. Would Royal Caribbean be a good one for couples? We aren't much into the party scene and don't want to end up on a ship at sea where we feel uncomfortable. We'd rather a relaxing experience! Would this be a good choice?
What is usually included in the price of the ticket? For instance are meals usually included? I have never been on a cruise before.
Are these cruises worth the cost?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos