BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
Stephanie C.
Abilene, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great cruise ship with great amenities, but I would definitely change the food. Their entertainment is awesome on board and their ports are great, i just wish their food was better. I would choose Royal again as my choice in cruises.
Taylor W.
Normally I would have given 5 stars, but last time we booked, they cancelled our vacation a week before departure. They offered no amenities for this cancellation due to the boat not being ready.... RC vs Carnival, however, is much nicer
Jennifer V.
Sacramento , CA
I went on a cruise to the Bahamas and royal Caribbean was amazing! Buffet food tasted Delicious and all inclusive! the cabins were roomy enough for 2 (lots of makeup, and clothes ;) ) I would reccomend this cruise to people I know!
Christina P.
Newport news, VA
I loved my cruise with Royal Caribbean. We took a family vacation with my young son, my sister and my parents and there were activities that pleased all of us. The excursions were well planned and well executed. I was extremely satisfied.
Sydney C.
Royal Caribbean is the ONLY cruise line I will travel with. They have spotless beautiful ships that they always renovate. The crew is always so welcoming and helpful. The food is always delicious. I am a Platinum member and cruise about once a year.
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've only been on one cruise and it was with this cruise line. The staff was very friendly, the food was pretty good, and the stops were really fun. I loved all of the free games/shows that were available. Overall we were satisfied.
Nikki J.
Much better than Norwegian no matter what ship you choose. Have been on 3 of their ships. Food is usually good to great. Wish they could speed up the disembarking process for ports and when leaving the ship at the end of the cruise.
Carrington H.
Columbus , GA
Loved traveling Royal Caribbean. I took a trip to the Bahamas with some friends and loved every second. Great itinerary with lots to do. Never bored and a great array of foods.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
With so many options/entertainment its a festival for all. Yes, cruises are an amazing adventure, your treated like royalty, you get to indulge in all the spectacular surroundings and offerings. However, I am only giving two stars. If the suites are not maintained properly by maintenance problems arrise....such as, day one ( ten day cruise).. relaxing on your private balcony when your sliding door suddenly locks itself. Leaving you alone, trapped on the balcany, off the back of the ship. For hours I tried to get someones attention, finally 4.5 hours later a passenger from a near suit noticed me and sent for help. After paying over 4,000 for my suite, I expected a little more than 6 chocolate covered strawberries, and a "sorry but I wouldnt go back on the balcany, we cant fix it till we dock"
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
I was lucky enough to be a performer on one of Royal Caribbean's Cruises! It was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had and the Cruise was so enjoyable! I didn't ever think I'd make it to dessert at dinner but I'm glad I ALWAYS did!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.