4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Amazing. Went on Jewel of the Sea for a Carribean cruise over new Years. Most of the tours are great and could only be done effectively through the cruise line but we paid $120/person to swim with turtles when the beach was open to the public and was only a short cab ride/walk away from the cruise ship terminal. Food was always great but beverage packages are super expensive and would not recommend unless you are going to spend all day drinking alcohol on the ship.
I went on a cruise with my family and it was really fun. Pros they had a lot to do but cons they didn't have 24 hour food. They had movie in the pool and at night. I would recommend this to everyone I know.
Loved our cruise. It is well worth the slight price increase over carnival. There were lots of activities, great food, and we stopped at amazing destinations. The accommodations in the rooms were nicer too!
Royal Caribbean Cruises are top of the line. The ships are always updated, being renovated and have so much to offer. I can't think of any cons of their cruises. My family cruises at least once a year.
I love this cruise line! It was my very first experience with cruising, and it was very enjoyable. The food was fantastic, the free ice cream was amazing, the shows were awesome, and there were so many experiences available. I have nothing negative to say about this amazing cruise line.
I've been on several cruise lines, but this one is my favorite! Their on board activities is by far the best planned out! They take the kids into consideration as well, which is great so they dont get bored!
Good food, they know have a healthy option in the menus. Good entertainment and activities for the family. I have been in the Adventure of the Seas and Monarch of the Seas and my experience was spectacular.
Very first cruise and I will definitely be going on another one. I am so glad to have experienced it. I only went 4 days 3 nights but well worth it and always get a outer room I felt closed in kind in it.
I have taken 5 cruises with Royal Caribbean. They are the best cruise line. They are constantly updating and changing themselves to better suit their customers. They offer activities for everyone on board.
Royal Caribbean has amazing services on board, very friendly staff and amazing shows and entertainment. The ports of call have all been wonderful and we have never had an issue getting on or off the ship.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos