Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I recently went to Mexico and I had a great experience there. I live the service and the stay on the ship was great. It had many different things to do on the ship it's self
I have been on a total of 7 cruises since my very first cruise in 1994. Back then I would say that Royal Caribbean was the best of the best. Over the years I have seen a decline in the overall quality of Royal Caribbean, however; I would still highly recommend it to first time cruise travelers because the cost factor.
Best cruise line. Absolutely top notch. Not a party ship, it's much more. It's truly relaxing and made for those who don't need/want all the crowds and drinking non stop.
The last time I used this cruise line was during a huge hurricane that was going through the Caribbean. I wasn't until the day of boarding that they canceled our cruise!
Royal Caribbean has the novelty of the world's largest ships, and the newer ships in general are not as trashy as Carnival, but the very tacky nickel and dimming on ridiculous things like drinks is very unfortunate. Also, including a dozen restaurants that cost extra is beyond poor form. Royal Caribbean, just charge an up-front price and get on with it.
One of my faverorite cruises yet . never been so pleased with all the staff on board the ship . the were super friendly and helpful. Had some very very godod meals .
I have cruised with Royal Caribbean more than any other cruise line. I have found them to be the best quality at the best price and have been very satisfied.
Service oriented line. The crew could not be nicer. The ships are sparkling clean. The food is plentiful and tasty. Great shore excursions and lots of fun on board
Activities and food suited our party. We enjoyed all of our ports of call. Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Mexico, and their private island didn't disappoint.
I absolutely love this cruise line The people have great customer services you get complementary food and drinks I love my room I didn't wanna go home I loved everything about this cruise it was the best time off my life I would recommend this to everyone
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos