Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,185 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I loved it so much I went one year to Florida! It was amazing at high seas. I met some fantastic people whom I still talk to five years later!
This line cruise makes you feel like a queen if you are female and a king if you are a male. They take very good care of you,food is delightful
Good people, good atmosphere and very smooth sailing. I enjoyed this line because I didn't have not one problem or one bad day a boarding them.
Great cruise line. I've been using the since my 15th bday and I'm 37 yrs old. The food is outstanding and the service is absolutely incredible.
I gave the screwfly and a five star rating I love everything about the ship from the crew to the food and the experience. Great family getaway.
Smaller rooms than Carnival, less kid friendly, food is average, good ports, often there are good deals with RC that are cheaper than carnival
I enjoyed my first cruise on Royal Caribbean. First trip where everything was taken care of for us. Good meals and entertainment options.
I have been on 2 of these cruises and have one scheduled for December. Staff is awesom! Show are fantastic and professional! Food is great too!
Royal is by far my favorite cruise line I have traveled on so far. The ships are well kept, the service is outstanding and their food is great.
just got back from first RCL cruise. loved it. beautiful ship, great customer service. price higher than some other lines but great experience
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos