4.66 / 5 based on 6,625 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love cruising!! Royal Caribbean is an awesome cruise line. The staff takes care of you and is attentive and on hand to answer questions and get you the things you need. The ship was beautiful with so many activities to choose from!
My husband and I went on a royal Caribbean cruise to the British Isles. It was amazing!! It is nice not to have to worry about where to stay every night and where to eat. Everything is taken care of. The service was amazing! The food was good, but not really amazing.
Spectacular cruise line. Delicious food. I have celiacs and didn't get sick one time. Super nice rooms and fun excusrsions. We had a suite and it was huge with a huge bathroom! Loved it! There is nothing I didn't like on this cruise line.
Royal Caribbean is a fantastic cruise line. I find it to be more upscale than the others that I have traveled on and their attention to customer service is superb. The ship was spotless, the food was good, and the entertainment was non-stop. I had tons of fun and can’t wait to cruise with them again!
I was only 15 when i went on royal Caribbean and I felt there wasn't that much to do for teenagers. I couldn't drink so I couldn't hang out with the adults, but I felt much to old for the "teen club" which was mainly kids and pre teens.
Royal Caribbean cruises totally met our needs as mature adults. If you wanted to party hardy you could, but there was also many choices for those of us who preferred a slower pace of activities or entertainment. Overall satisfaction level is excellent.
We loved everything about our cruise with Royal Caribbean! The staff was amazing! The food was 5 stars and the ship was always clean! The website was easy to use and the directions were clear! Will definitely be cruising with them again!
My cruise experience was great with them. First off the only thing you need in life is quality food and they have exactly that. It is family friendly and a great way to sit back and relax. The destinations also have a lot to do as well.
Overall Royal Caribbean cruises are a good value and offer a family friendly cruising experience. Our family prefers Disney and Celebrity cruises, although usually more expensive the service and destinations are of much higher quality.
Went on my first Royal Caribbean cruise and loved every moment of it! Definitely would go again in a heart beat! Customer service was the best I've ever experienced! The staff will know you by name and treat you with so much kindness!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos