4.66 / 5 based on 6,634 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We loved everything about our cruise with Royal Caribbean! The staff was amazing! The food was 5 stars and the ship was always clean! The website was easy to use and the directions were clear! Will definitely be cruising with them again!
Recently went on a cruise with royal Caribbean over the summer. We went to the Caribbean and it was great. Lots of activities for my kids and good food as well. Our stateroom was nice and the ship was great. Overall a good trip but honestly my favorite cruiseline is princess.
We took this cruise a lot growing up. One time our luggage never showed up. The cruise line that lost our luggage gave us money to buy new clothes! I love how you can buy this coupon book the first night. Thu coupon book tells you were to go to receive things for free.
Luxury cruise ! If your looking for a high class ship Royal is the way to go. I went on Oasis of the seas, it was a trip to remember. The staff goes above and beyond and the ship is sooo large you forget that your even on water. LOVED IT
WE LOVE ROYAL CARRIBBEAN!! I adore taking our family on cruises, and now that our toddler is a little older, I'm excited to plan the next cruisin' trip! I love the service, the cleanliness of the ship, and the multitude of activities!
Loved this cruise line. The staff was great, the food was good and the amenities were impeccable! We had a wonderful time and would definitely go again. It’s affordable and the perfect way to take a vacation. Why wouldn’t you choose them!
I love cruising!! Royal Caribbean is an awesome cruise line. The staff takes care of you and is attentive and on hand to answer questions and get you the things you need. The ship was beautiful with so many activities to choose from!
Royal Caribbean really knows how to do a cruise right. From the dining options, to the island destinations, you are always in for a treat when boarding one of their many luxury vessels.
My husband and I went on a royal Caribbean cruise to the British Isles. It was amazing!! It is nice not to have to worry about where to stay every night and where to eat. Everything is taken care of. The service was amazing! The food was good, but not really amazing.
Spectacular cruise line. Delicious food. I have celiacs and didn't get sick one time. Super nice rooms and fun excusrsions. We had a suite and it was huge with a huge bathroom! Loved it! There is nothing I didn't like on this cruise line.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos