4.66 / 5 based on 6,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Beautiful boats . Friendly staff . Great food and entertainment and beautiful destinations . This is traveling in luxury. The housekeeping staff wasn't really on top of their game the entire time but for the price we paid we were very happy
I've done already two cruises with Royal Caribbean. First one was departing Miami, Jewel of the Seas and second one departing San Juan, PR in Adventure of the Seas. Great customer service, clean rooms, delicious food and very attentive crew.
Royal Caribbean was fun and had all of the amenities! The experiences on the cruise ship were indescribable! The pros were that the activities and food were amazing. There were no cons to this trip. I plan on traveling Royal Caribbean again!
Absolutely incredible service, food, and experience. I sailed for a week on the liberty of the seas to Cozumel, grand cayman, and Jamaica and RCCL exceeded my expectations with the options for shore excursions. I would cruise with RCCL again
Easily the best cruise line I have ever been on. After trying Disney and carnival and being disappointed both times, I decided to give cruising one more shot. I am so glad I did. The service, ship, food, excursions were all top of the line. I will definitely be booking another Royal Caribbean cruise and am so glad they changed my mind about cruises!
My first cruise ship I went on was Freedom Of The Seas, I loved it! They had rock climbing, a surf thing, teenis competitions that my dad won, and free food! I haven't gone on one since but I would love to go on another cruise sometime soon.
Great for family vacations. Fun and friendly service. Great deals and beautiful ships, some of the biggest in the world. Plenty of amenities (vary depending on the ship) that make the days at sea particularly enjoyable. Awesome performers.
We love the Royal Caribbean ships! There is always something to do, young or not-so young. Food is better than most ships, entertainment is great and we love the choices on the different ships like the rock climbing walls and waterslidws!
My cruise experience was great with them. First off the only thing you need in life is quality food and they have exactly that. It is family friendly and a great way to sit back and relax. The destinations also have a lot to do as well.
I can't say enough about Royal Caribbean! Awesome employees, amazing food, and incredible destinations. I would highly recommend setting sail with them if the opportunity arises. They are hands down my number one choice for a cruise line!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos