Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,187 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean was our first cruise we ever went on and it was nice because it was a vacation and to the caribbean. However, the cruise line itself was not what we expected. English was like the 5th language on the ship and it was a bit frustrating.
ive used this company twice and have had a great experience both times. once was with my older parents and the second with my husband and there is stuff to do for all age groups.
I have not used Royal Caribbean personally. I have heard excellent reviews about this company through friends. I will definitely consider this company when looking to book a cruise.
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara
I absolutely love Royal Caribbean cruises! I've used several different cruise lines and have to say that the food, entertainment and amenities are far superior on Royal Caribbean.
I consider this to be a fancy cruise ship. Not so much fun is involved. The customer service was amazing yet I think this ship is more for adults than it is for people in their 20's.
I did the cruise on this cruise line that went to Belize and Honduras and places around there. I enjoyed the ship and the stops. Not my favorite cruise line but there was okay service and pretty good food.
I love everything about Royal Carribean Cruises. They have the best accommodations and thrive to keep their guests happy and very well entertained and fed. I am loyal to Royal.
The food is great. The customer service is great. The overall experience is wonderful. I appreciate the fact that there are less children than some of the other cruise lines. The shows are entertaining. I would recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone!!
Always looking at for good deals on travel. Royal Caribbean Cruise line always seems to deliver. Has a great variety of destinations. Customer service is always helpful when booking!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos