4.66 / 5 based on 6,734 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have been on two Royal Caribbean cruises, one to the Bahamas and one to Bermuda. Both cruises were unforgettable vacations and I cannot wait to go again. The value is great, the cruises and clean and fun and great customer service.
Absolutely love this cruise line . The boats are absolutely beautiful, the staff is very nice and helpful. There is never nothing to do on the ship. The food is great the activities are amazing . It's a great option for a vacation.
I have cruised two times on Royal Caribbean on two different ships. One was very large and one small. Both experiences were good. I really enjoyed Royal Caribbean's port in Haiti.
I was lucky enough to be a performer on one of Royal Caribbean's Cruises! It was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had and the Cruise was so enjoyable! I didn't ever think I'd make it to dessert at dinner but I'm glad I ALWAYS did!
Great cruise ship with great amenities, but I would definitely change the food. Their entertainment is awesome on board and their ports are great, i just wish their food was better. I would choose Royal again as my choice in cruises.
Truly enjoy my experiences with Royal Caribbean. Every time I'm on their ships I feel truly special, and there is sooo much to do on just one big ship. My family and I will continue traveling with Royal Caribbean for years to come!
This was my first cruise and I will gladly take another cruise with royal any time. I loved the ship life, the crew always was so sweet and more than willing to help. I will gladly recommended them to anyone wanting to go on the sea.
I love love love this cruise line! They visit some of the best places and have very great rates. They are are organized and make sure your day moves smoothly. The on board activities and the dining experience is the best part and leave you wanting more!
Much better than Norwegian no matter what ship you choose. Have been on 3 of their ships. Food is usually good to great. Wish they could speed up the disembarking process for ports and when leaving the ship at the end of the cruise.
Good for all ages and super fun. Areas and stuff to do for people of all ages. The food is good the costumer service is great and the ports are wonderful. Only complaint I would love to have door cards back. They were easy and nice.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos