Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,203 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Beautiful boats, to beautiful destinations. The best cruise line for a good mix of entertainment and beauty. The food is good, the staff is friendly, and there's always something going on. Love royal Caribbean.
It’s personally not my favorite cruise line, I didn’t really like the food on it and there wasn’t as many activities as others. MOST of the workers were nice but not all making it not the best cruise I’ve been on
I took a cruise to the Bahamas and it was fantastic! The crew was so nice and helpful! The food was fantastic and the ship was in great shape. We did have to pay for our own adult beverages and that was a hefty tab that we thought was included but that was our fault. We should have read the fine print!
The best cruise line out there. The rewards & level of luxury can not be compared. The entertainment, service & activities are always top tier. I'll probably never cruise with anyone else. And the itineraries! Need I say more?
The reason why I give this cruise a 4/5 is because I would have liked for there to be more stuff for young adults to do. The customer service was great and there was so much energy on the boat. Overall satisfied.
Royal Caribbean was everything we wanted and more! People go into cruises somewhat apprehensive because certain cruise lines have given the visions a certain stigma. Royal Caribbean is worth the money and classy
Love Royal Caribbean cruises! The last one I went on to the Bahamas was 7 years ago and I've been wanting to go in another ever since. The rooms were clean, the service was great, and the activities were awesome!
My trip was fabulous and if I could go again I would ! Check in and etc and amazingly fast and we wasted no time going into vacation mode! My trip was amazing ! And would highly recommend anyone to take a trip !
We love Royal Caribbean. We have taken multiple cruises with them and all ships have been nice. The service is great and everything is kept very clean. The shows are fun and the comedy shows were great as well.
i absolutely love this cruise line. it is very clean and the staff are wonderful. i have taken this cruise ship to so many places, i usually go on this cruise line every other year and i would recommend this.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos