Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This is my favorite cruise line . The staff is wonderful ! The boats are larger and they are kept very clean . The food is also great . My favorite part about this cruise line is that they have activities for all ages .
Love crusing!!! Royal Caribbean is always our preferred cruise line! They have the best service staff in the industry! We try to cruise every other year at least! Love that there is always something to do and kid friendly!! Highly recommend for your next adventure.
Love this cruise line! I have gone multiple times! Their customer service is amazing and they take care of your ever need! I will definitely recommend this cruise line to my family and friends! I'm very satisfied!
I. Loved. This. Cruise. There was always something to do on the ship, and I was never bored. The service was amazing and everybody on the ship was so kind. The boat was very clean and my room was well kept. I loved it!!
I have only ever been on one cruise before and I loved every minute of it. My grandparents exclusively use this company because they are confident that we will be safe and well taken care of by it's amazing staff.
Love Royal Caribbean! So nice - very luxurious for a fairly affordable price. My favorite part is all the options for things to do on the ship. You are never bored, even on sea days. I go once every couple years. Love this cruiseline and would go again.
I just went to a cruise and I loved it! The food was good and there were so many activities to do on the ship. I never ran out of things to do. Also, it is clear that the staff works hard and they are so dedicated!
Always a good time in royal cruises! I have done three different cruise all were beautiful and amazing! The ship was always clean the stateroom attendant and other employees are always helpful! I will always book with them
My 1st cruise was with Royal, i don't know if it was the ship we were on or what, but it was really dated, the shows were very amateur. The food selections were great, like traveling all over the world all at once.
I loved the Oasis of the Seas. It was wonderful. I use the royal Carribean cruise line off and on every few years. I loved the Zipline and the water show. your customer service was wonderful. they were so kind. Yes, I would Recommend you.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos