4.65 / 5 based on 5,460 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The cruise was great. There we some issues with on board purchases but I just wo t purchase e TFA things next time. Otherwise I had so much fun and am already planning my next cruise because it was so easy relaxing and ffun
Love Royal Caribbean! So nice - very luxurious for a fairly affordable price. My favorite part is all the options for things to do on the ship. You are never bored, even on sea days. I go once every couple years. Love this cruiseline and would go again.
Excellent cruise ship. The jr. suite was very spacious. The ports were fantastic (stopped at 5 on a 7 day cruise). Also fantastic adult pool area - you can literally lounge there an entire day! Entertainment was also great. The only con was the quality of the food. That was a bit disappointing.
One of my favorite cruise lines. Went on one last year to Bahamas and will be going on another one to Mexico in a week for my birthday. Make sure you sign up for the Crown and Anchor Society, their rewards program.
I just went to a cruise and I loved it! The food was good and there were so many activities to do on the ship. I never ran out of things to do. Also, it is clear that the staff works hard and they are so dedicated!
I had an amazing time at Bermuda. Our ship was the Anthem of the Seas. Amazing workers and activities. Huge ship with multiple things to do. Only con is that I wish it would've been longer. I need to go back soon.
I went in this cruise to the bahamas it was amazing I had never beyon a boat so big the service and food was great i loved it here I would come back if i had the chance I definitely would recommend this to a friend
I. Loved. This. Cruise. There was always something to do on the ship, and I was never bored. The service was amazing and everybody on the ship was so kind. The boat was very clean and my room was well kept. I loved it!!
I have only ever been on one cruise before and I loved every minute of it. My grandparents exclusively use this company because they are confident that we will be safe and well taken care of by it's amazing staff.
We love royal! They have the most spacious rooms that we’ve seen, and great food! Customer service is always great and there’s plenty to do on board. We only cruise with royal now. They’re our favorite cruise line.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos