Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,205 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Love crusing!!! Royal Caribbean is always our preferred cruise line! They have the best service staff in the industry! We try to cruise every other year at least! Love that there is always something to do and kid friendly!! Highly recommend for your next adventure.
I had an amazing time at Bermuda. Our ship was the Anthem of the Seas. Amazing workers and activities. Huge ship with multiple things to do. Only con is that I wish it would've been longer. I need to go back soon.
I. Loved. This. Cruise. There was always something to do on the ship, and I was never bored. The service was amazing and everybody on the ship was so kind. The boat was very clean and my room was well kept. I loved it!!
Always a good time in royal cruises! I have done three different cruise all were beautiful and amazing! The ship was always clean the stateroom attendant and other employees are always helpful! I will always book with them
Love this cruise line! I have gone multiple times! Their customer service is amazing and they take care of your ever need! I will definitely recommend this cruise line to my family and friends! I'm very satisfied!
One of my favorite cruise lines. Went on one last year to Bahamas and will be going on another one to Mexico in a week for my birthday. Make sure you sign up for the Crown and Anchor Society, their rewards program.
I have only ever been on one cruise before and I loved every minute of it. My grandparents exclusively use this company because they are confident that we will be safe and well taken care of by it's amazing staff.
This cruise was amazing I had a great experience & all the staff were very friendly . Sad thing is that i went around end of November & weather was very windy so we couldn't stop at CocoCay, we just spent the whole time in Nassau, Bahamas which was still fun
I just went to a cruise and I loved it! The food was good and there were so many activities to do on the ship. I never ran out of things to do. Also, it is clear that the staff works hard and they are so dedicated!
My 1st cruise was with Royal, i don't know if it was the ship we were on or what, but it was really dated, the shows were very amateur. The food selections were great, like traveling all over the world all at once.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos