BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Melissa S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean has beautiful ships and have a lot of new boats. The service and food on the other hand do need some work. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an all inclusive vacation, but I have experienced better.
Stephanie S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Love Royal Caribbean! I've never had a bad experience on any of my three cruises with them! Amazing service from everyone who works on board. And the food never fails!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have heard great things about Royal Caribbean cruise lines and would definitely book a cruise with them. The prices seem reasonable but i know what’s tough with cruises is always the add ons. I love the ports and destinations offered.
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
My husband and I took a cruise through the Mediterranean for our honeymoon, and we loved it. It was an amazing way to see Italy, Greece, Turkey, etc all in one trip. The accommodations were great, and the food was plentiful!
Bailey A.
Hilton Head, SC
We absolutely love Royal Caribbean! Just went on a cruise in December and it was as great as you could expect. This is definitely a superior, fun and popular cruise line.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
Top notch service in all aspects of the trip! Room service, meal service, entertainment, shopping and excursions are all amazing. Most ships offer multiple dining options as well as drink packages. Can I cruise again soon!?
Marjorie P.
Purchase, New York
There are so many places to go with Royal Carribean. There is also so much to do on the ships. The food is great and so is the entertainment! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a truly all inclusive vacation!
Caiti H.
Royal Caribbean cruise lines is one to go on time and time again. I loved all of the different activities available at all times. I have been on 2 different cruises. I would recommend royal Caribbean to anyone and everyone!
Rebecca P.
Norwood
I had a really fun time on this cruise. They offered good beverage and food choices and made it easy to book excursions to do on our stay. The only this didn't like is their private beach is really Rocky. Need water shoes!
Melanie P.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't get to travel via cruise often, but my experience with Royal Caribbean has set a high bar. The variety of activities, delicious food, helpful and kind employees, and beautiful suites make any vacation enjoyable.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.