Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My favorite standard cruise line. It's the Chick-fil-a of the cruise lines. In my opinion, seems to offer great customer service and better shows, food and entertainment. I would recommend for the mid-priced cruiser.
This cruise line is the best. They are super accommodating when it comes to food. I'm on a restrictive diet and they went above and beyond ensuring I had what to eat. The cruise also has so much to do and great shows.
Really beautiful cruise. I was younger whenI went on the cruise, so I couldn't so as much. The food was amazing. Not many options, but it was all good. The people were amazing! Everyone should try this cruise line !
Such a great cruise line, clean, friendly staff, always something to do, food was great, rooms were great. We did the Allure of the Seas and there was a Starbucks on it (I was sold immediately)! Will definitely return!
I have cruised with them for the past 2 trips. Going again in February. I love the atmosphere and the hospitality. You do get the occasional grumpy workers but the happy go lucky ones are what makes it so much better
I had a great time on the cruises I've been on, but the drink package was a little pricy. I've been on two far and would go on another. My favorite parts were visiting the beaches on the island and the entertainment.
Royal Caribbean is super affordable but I don't think they have as many options as I would like. They customer service was pretty good. I liked the ship and all it's amenities but I wish there was more route options.
Love all their ships and their crews on each one are always giving it their all. They make you feel like you're in another world and nothing else matters. A true stress free vacation with fantastic customer service !
Great service! The crew was super friendly and accommodating. The food was always perfect and the amenities were great! We loved cocoa cay! The island and amenities on it were fantastic and the service was excellent!
I've taken several cruises with Royal Caribbean and it has been wonderful every time. The staff is kind and unbelievably helpful and the food is delicious. It also makes it super convenient that they leave out of NJ.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos