4.66 / 5 based on 6,866 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love cruising with Royal. We enjoyed our first cruise ever and had such a good time. The food, entertainment, staff was all so good. Can't wait for our next one
Overall Royal Caribbean cruises are a good value and offer a family friendly cruising experience. Our family prefers Disney and Celebrity cruises, although usually more expensive the service and destinations are of much higher quality.
I have been on the Royal Caribbean's more than 3 times every time we want without excellent service They always go out of their way to accommodate you our host was amazing and I And it's always our 1st choice when it comes to Cruising
Royal Caribbean is the ONLY Caribbean cruise line I will ever take. We've taken Carnival before, and honestly it just didn't even compare. RC's service, quality, and overall experience is amazing. We will continue to cruise with them!
Love Royal Caribbean Cruises. My favorite Cruise for a couples retreat. For families with small children I always say Disney Cruise as is my All times favorite vacation. But for those with no children Royal Caribbean is the way to go.
I love royal Caribbean. The ships are clean, have excellent customer service, and the food is impeccable. They really go above and beyond to make you feel ROYAL. My normal stateroom was cleaned twice a day including cute towel animals!
awesome cruises! The ships are huge and there are so many things to do. You can also find great deals for week long cruises at so many different ports. I love the ones that have multiple destinations as well and they have great staff!
This is not me of the best cruise out there. The environment was great, people were very friendly, and the food was awesome. There were so many activities to do at the cruise.
Love this cruiseline. Rooms are a tad small but everything else was awesome. Food was great, entertainment was fun. The pools were very nice. The staff was friendly and great at their jobs. I would definitely recommend this cruiseline
They were great very kind and hospitable! Made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed! The service was great the captain was kind and the sail was very smooth! I normally get motion sick but I had an overall wonderful trip!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos