4.65 / 5 based on 5,465 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great service! The crew was super friendly and accommodating. The food was always perfect and the amenities were great! We loved cocoa cay! The island and amenities on it were fantastic and the service was excellent!
This cruise line is the best. They are super accommodating when it comes to food. I'm on a restrictive diet and they went above and beyond ensuring I had what to eat. The cruise also has so much to do and great shows.
I went on a ten day cruise to the Bahamas a few years back and it was amazing. Not only where the islands amazing but they offered a teen club and held a captains ball, I would recommend that if you ever get a chance to take a cruise
Kids and adults alike will love cruising with Royal Caribbean. There is truly something for everyone of any age. Quality of food, activities and excursions cannot be beat for a family value. The ports are fantastic and all on board activities are top notch.
I have traveled with Royal for the last 18 years. I had better experiences with them when we first started our travels then as I got ilder and the company made changes. Definitely would still use for future trips with the family
Royal Caribbean provided such an amazing expierience. My husband and I were on cloud nine our whole trip. I absolutely cannot wait to go back again. We currently have started a cruise savings for our next trip.
Royal Caribbean is super affordable but I don't think they have as many options as I would like. They customer service was pretty good. I liked the ship and all it's amenities but I wish there was more route options.
My husband and i just recently went on a cruise and it was amazing. The food was good, drinks are great and the staff is the best. Our waiter dor dinner was amazing and our room attendant cleaned every chance he got.
I have cruised with them for the past 2 trips. Going again in February. I love the atmosphere and the hospitality. You do get the occasional grumpy workers but the happy go lucky ones are what makes it so much better
Loved everything about Royal Carribeans cruise line. The staff, the service, the food, activities.... everything was top notch. I will most definitely be cruising with them again. Can’t wait to try a different ship.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos