Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My family and I went on a 6 day 5 night cruise to Jamaica and Hati. Everything was great I just wish they would have had more food choices throughout the day. Also I think they could plan for fin activities for guests.
I was just on a cruise with them last week and I want to go back. It was the most fun that I have had in a really long time and the costumer service was excellent
My favorite standard cruise line. It's the Chick-fil-a of the cruise lines. In my opinion, seems to offer great customer service and better shows, food and entertainment. I would recommend for the mid-priced cruiser.
Would highly recommend this cruise line to anyone. The service was AWESOME and everyone was very friendly. There was so much to do that you could never be bored. After traveling on Royal Caribbean it is now the only cruise line that I would use and recommend to anyone!
Really beautiful cruise. I was younger whenI went on the cruise, so I couldn't so as much. The food was amazing. Not many options, but it was all good. The people were amazing! Everyone should try this cruise line !
I went on a ten day cruise to the Bahamas a few years back and it was amazing. Not only where the islands amazing but they offered a teen club and held a captains ball, I would recommend that if you ever get a chance to take a cruise
Royal Caribbean is super affordable but I don't think they have as many options as I would like. They customer service was pretty good. I liked the ship and all it's amenities but I wish there was more route options.
I have traveled with Royal for the last 18 years. I had better experiences with them when we first started our travels then as I got ilder and the company made changes. Definitely would still use for future trips with the family
Me and my family absolutely love Royal Caribbean. I personally have been on 2 Royal Caribbean cruises, and they are definitely better than Carnival. The staff is super nice and the food is great. Totally recommend!!
Kids and adults alike will love cruising with Royal Caribbean. There is truly something for everyone of any age. Quality of food, activities and excursions cannot be beat for a family value. The ports are fantastic and all on board activities are top notch.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos