Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great experience! The food in particular was very good considering it's included in the price. However, paying to drink really isn't worth it unless everyone in your party is planning on being trashed the entire time.
I have been on Royal Caribbean cruises three times and highly recommend them. The logistics are very well managed, food is great, and customer service is awesome. There is always something going on for everyone.
Great experience great food! The housekeeping staff is absolutely the best! They were so nice and super helpful! I enjoyed every second of being on this cruise line and I intend to go on another Royal Caribbean cruise
THE BOMB.COM just recently booked an 8 night cruise in December for my birthday very cheap and they have ships that leave from NJ/NY area perfect. The ships are phenomenal - absolutely love it. Best line in my opinion
Royal Caribbean was an absolute great experience. I had such a great time the food was amazing and the entertainment was golden and of course the activities were fun I love Royal Caribbean I will always cruise with them again and again.
Compared to the other cruise lines I've been on, this one is definitely the best. It's luxurious, accommodating, and fun for the whole family! If you're looking for a trip that will be a bang for your buck, I would suggest a cruise with this line.
I've been on 2 cruises and they both have been on royal Caribbean. Those cruises have been the most amazing trips I have ever been on. There was a ton of room and a ton of activities for to do. I will be going on another cruise next year to the Bahamas. RC has a lot of options for places to travel to and that's big on my list!
We went on the inaugural sailing of the Harmony of the Seas back in November 2016. Was an amazing trip and the Ship was fantastic. That was the first time sailing on Royal and would definitely sail with them again.
I had a great time on the cruises I've been on, but the drink package was a little pricy. I've been on two far and would go on another. My favorite parts were visiting the beaches on the island and the entertainment.
I have cruised with them for the past 2 trips. Going again in February. I love the atmosphere and the hospitality. You do get the occasional grumpy workers but the happy go lucky ones are what makes it so much better
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos