4.65 / 5 based on 5,471 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have been on a lot of cruises with different cruise lines, but Royal Caribbean is definitely my favorite. The ships are always updated and clean, the staff friendly and hospitable, and the food is out of this world.
I have been on Royal Caribbean cruises three times and highly recommend them. The logistics are very well managed, food is great, and customer service is awesome. There is always something going on for everyone.
Great experience! The food in particular was very good considering it's included in the price. However, paying to drink really isn't worth it unless everyone in your party is planning on being trashed the entire time.
Royal Caribbean was an absolute great experience. I had such a great time the food was amazing and the entertainment was golden and of course the activities were fun I love Royal Caribbean I will always cruise with them again and again.
I haven't cruised recently (last time was in 2007) but the RC ship that we sailed to the western Caribbean was full of food, fun, and entertainment. The mixing bowl of staff were absolutely amazing. Can't wait to go again
So much to say about this wonderful cruise line. everything is perfect and magical. favorite cruise line for sure! may be a little more expensive than other cruise lines but in the end it’s definitely one of the bests.
The royal Caribbean is to die for!!! It was an adventure of a lifetime. I like to go once a year! Everything about it is wonderful! The food is AMAZING!!!! I loved every minute! I would recommend this line to everyone!
I have been on three of their cruises and enjoyed all of them. The bigger ships are definitely better though if you can swing it. The ships are beautiful even the older ones have been redone so everything is beautiful!
Up until last year we used RC exclusively however, after having our rooms downgraded by error and not accommodations made we have started to book with other companies.
I took this cruise line in 2011 with my family! We went to the Bahamas! The ship was amazing and even though I got stuck sharing a room with my two brother and my sister it was still the perfect size room with bunk beds!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos