BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Bailey A.
Hilton Head, SC
We absolutely love Royal Caribbean! Just went on a cruise in December and it was as great as you could expect. This is definitely a superior, fun and popular cruise line.
Beth B.
Lexington, SC
Our Royal Caribbean cruise was by far the best cruise we've been on. The ship was clean and loaded with things to do. The staff were very nice, especially our stewardess who called us by name the entire trip and made sure we had everything we needed. The food was excellent and the shows were very entertaining.
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely loved my trip on Royal Caribbean. The food and amenities were so great. The alcohol prices are ridiculous though and they should offer better activities.
Whitley C.
Indianapolis, IN
Royal Caribbean is top notch in my opinion. My family has been using this cruise line since I was a child. I love the amenities and activities on board. The service is great and the ships are beautiful and well-maintained.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
Top notch service in all aspects of the trip! Room service, meal service, entertainment, shopping and excursions are all amazing. Most ships offer multiple dining options as well as drink packages. Can I cruise again soon!?
Ginger R.
Columbia, SC
This is my favorite cruise line for just myself and spouse. I really had a blast. Loved the staff. Great food. Rooms nice and clean. Wonderful activities and outings.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg , OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved our cruise through Royal! It's very clean, the staff are friendly, and the food/drinks were wonderful! It is a little more expensive than other cruise lines but I would definitely recommend going on a Royal cruise!
Ryan R.
Plant city
Royal Caribbean is a very good cruise line. Little pricier than carnival but once you go on one compared to carnival you can tell why. Love all the places they take you. Would highly recommend as a cruise line to choose.
Lyn B.
Cruised with Royal Caribbean twice. Great cruise line. There's plenty of what one expects on a cruise- tons of great food, friendly staff, interesting activities. But what made Royal Caribbean exceptional to me was their private island, Labadee. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to.
Jamila A.
CAMBRIA HTS, NY
This year was my first time going on a cruise and I loved it .. everyone is so helpful the staff are amazing there are constant in ship games and activities to keep you entertained can't wait for my next cruise vacation !
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.