Top Questions See all 1,490 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The cruise ship was amazing with various games and pools. The food was wonderful and the restaurants were fancy. The room was small and stuffy and I got seasick but that was personal. I would recommend to anyone who wants to go on an adventure
I love it. The ship was nice and clean. There is also plenty of activity to do that you're never bored. I've only been once and I wish to go again soon. It was super nice and the crew is great. I can't want to take my family there sometime
Easily the best cruise line I have ever been on. After trying Disney and carnival and being disappointed both times, I decided to give cruising one more shot. I am so glad I did. The service, ship, food, excursions were all top of the line. I will definitely be booking another Royal Caribbean cruise and am so glad they changed my mind about cruises!
I don't care what boat I'm on, I love to cruise! When we took Royal Carribean, we knew we were taking an older ship, so we didn't expect much. But! The customer service was fantastic! Boat was super clean and we had no problems! Thanks!
Royal Caribbean is one step above the rest. The service and quality is worth the extra money and the staff was all pleasant. Everything on the ship was very well maintained and cleaned!
Five star! Cannot say enough good things. We recently started cruising and this is the only cruise line we have used. The staff is wonderful! The accommodations are excellent. The private island is paradise. The excursions are fun. We have been on 4 cruises and intend to take many more!
I loved traveling on Royal Caribbean! Everyone was absolutely invested in exceeding our expectations and the food and entertainment were amazing! We were sad to say "see you later" because I can assure you that RC is our choice for cruises!
Beautiful boats . Friendly staff . Great food and entertainment and beautiful destinations . This is traveling in luxury. The housekeeping staff wasn't really on top of their game the entire time but for the price we paid we were very happy
Great for family vacations. Fun and friendly service. Great deals and beautiful ships, some of the biggest in the world. Plenty of amenities (vary depending on the ship) that make the days at sea particularly enjoyable. Awesome performers.
Royal Caribbean is a prestigious line that lives up to its name. The ships are great and of course the food is great. A little more classy than Carnival. Would love to cruise on their larger class of cruise ship because they seem top notch.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos