Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Excellent Experience! 15 of us traveled together and had an amazing vacation to 5 islands! Food was amazing! Stateroom Staff was amazing! Extertainment was amazing!
Royal Caribbean is a very good cruise line. Little pricier than carnival but once you go on one compared to carnival you can tell why. Love all the places they take you. Would highly recommend as a cruise line to choose.
Cruised with Royal Caribbean twice. Great cruise line. There's plenty of what one expects on a cruise- tons of great food, friendly staff, interesting activities. But what made Royal Caribbean exceptional to me was their private island, Labadee. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to.
Took a cruise when I was younger. My extended family joined. We all went to celebrate my grandfathers birthday. Royal Caribbean made it an awesome trip! Accommodating rooms so we can be close to each other and good prices
The royal caribbean explorer of the seas was a great experience. The food was good although the cruise needed more shops. I travel on this cruise every other year. And the best part of the cruise was the spa. I was very satisfied with this cruise and the friendly staff definitely made my trip much better.
I love Royal Caribbean. They have fantastic food, shows, ports, and ships. The service is always amazing. This is my favorite cruise line. I go every couple of years. I would totally recommend this cruise line hands down.
We went on the inaugural sailing of the Harmony of the Seas back in November 2016. Was an amazing trip and the Ship was fantastic. That was the first time sailing on Royal and would definitely sail with them again.
Traveled with Royal Caribbean a few times and have been very satisfied. Everything is always clean and it's definitely more "adult" than some of the other ones. Really fun staff and nighttime entertainment is awesome!
Up until last year we used RC exclusively however, after having our rooms downgraded by error and not accommodations made we have started to book with other companies.
Great experience great food! The housekeeping staff is absolutely the best! They were so nice and super helpful! I enjoyed every second of being on this cruise line and I intend to go on another Royal Caribbean cruise
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos