4.65 / 5 based on 5,343 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
AMAZING! absolutely great! i wish it wasn't so expensive to go on trips that way i could always go! i've only went once, the customer service was great! i defiantly recommend going on this cruise! i was defiantly satisfied!
We've only sailed once with RC (and a couple times on Disney). Disney was more expensive, but was better in a lot of areas. Customer service was ok, but not great. Dinners were great, lunches and breakfast buffets could use some improvement.
Royal carribean prpvides an incredible service The wait staff, room attendants, and other staff are just the best in the business. I was floored by the amount of courtesy and professionalism. The rooms were great and the activities even better. It was the best experience i have ever had!
Excellent Experience! 15 of us traveled together and had an amazing vacation to 5 islands! Food was amazing! Stateroom Staff was amazing! Extertainment was amazing!
Great experience for all ages, however has a weird gap for ages from 19-20 because it's past the teen options given and can't get into any of the 21 or older options yet. But great service abd the best cruise I've been on
My husband and I went on a cruise for our 1st anniversary back in 2005. Our ports were Los Angeles-San Diego-Catalina Island-Ensenada, MX. We had a good experience for our 1st cruise. The staff was great, so was the food.
I'm going on the inside of the box and then you can put a little on it now though I think it would definitely recommend this to the other app I would definitely be a good trustworthy sitters and I will have a great time
Enjoyed my experience with royal Caribbean, went on a week long cruise to Haiti, Cayman Islands and Jamaica! It was definitely a trip to remember. Being on the cruise was so much fun there was always something fun to do
Royal Caribbean is a very good cruise line. Little pricier than carnival but once you go on one compared to carnival you can tell why. Love all the places they take you. Would highly recommend as a cruise line to choose.
This year was my first time going on a cruise and I loved it .. everyone is so helpful the staff are amazing there are constant in ship games and activities to keep you entertained can't wait for my next cruise vacation !
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos