BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Bailey A.
Hilton Head, SC
We absolutely love Royal Caribbean! Just went on a cruise in December and it was as great as you could expect. This is definitely a superior, fun and popular cruise line.
Ginger R.
Columbia, SC
This is my favorite cruise line for just myself and spouse. I really had a blast. Loved the staff. Great food. Rooms nice and clean. Wonderful activities and outings.
Marjorie P.
Purchase, New York
There are so many places to go with Royal Carribean. There is also so much to do on the ships. The food is great and so is the entertainment! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a truly all inclusive vacation!
Melanie P.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't get to travel via cruise often, but my experience with Royal Caribbean has set a high bar. The variety of activities, delicious food, helpful and kind employees, and beautiful suites make any vacation enjoyable.
Beth B.
Lexington, SC
Our Royal Caribbean cruise was by far the best cruise we've been on. The ship was clean and loaded with things to do. The staff were very nice, especially our stewardess who called us by name the entire trip and made sure we had everything we needed. The food was excellent and the shows were very entertaining.
Becca W.
Provo, UT
The ship and architecture on board were amazing. We went to beautiful shows that had incredible performers. We went on our honeymoon and they went out of their way to treat us with extra surprises during or stay with them.
Cliff M.
Castle Rock, CO
We've only sailed once with RC (and a couple times on Disney). Disney was more expensive, but was better in a lot of areas. Customer service was ok, but not great. Dinners were great, lunches and breakfast buffets could use some improvement.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
Top notch service in all aspects of the trip! Room service, meal service, entertainment, shopping and excursions are all amazing. Most ships offer multiple dining options as well as drink packages. Can I cruise again soon!?
Caiti H.
Royal Caribbean cruise lines is one to go on time and time again. I loved all of the different activities available at all times. I have been on 2 different cruises. I would recommend royal Caribbean to anyone and everyone!
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely loved my trip on Royal Caribbean. The food and amenities were so great. The alcohol prices are ridiculous though and they should offer better activities.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.