Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,211 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Cruises are my absolute FAVORITE! i am inlove with the ocean and the luxourious boat and island escape. I was recently on royal caribbean and ive never been happier.
Although we spent an extra for an ocean view, our trip was incredibly affordable! I couldn't be happier with our purchase and how amazing our trip was!!! All of the staff was so genuine and pleasant! Thanks Royal Caribbean!
Great Cruise Line for anyone! Families, Couples, Singles, Kids, Adults, Teens, Elders, There is something to do for everyone! The food is to die for and it will make a vacation you will not soon forget. I would love to go on another Royal Caribbean Cruise.
Our Royal Caribbean cruise was by far the best cruise we've been on. The ship was clean and loaded with things to do. The staff were very nice, especially our stewardess who called us by name the entire trip and made sure we had everything we needed. The food was excellent and the shows were very entertaining.
I love Royal Caribbean. They have fantastic food, shows, ports, and ships. The service is always amazing. This is my favorite cruise line. I go every couple of years. I would totally recommend this cruise line hands down.
An outstanding cruise line. From beginning to end the customer experience was remarkable. I have traveled on other lines in the past, Royal Caribbean surpasses them by far. Will be traveling with them again and would highly recommend.
Royal Caribbean is a very good cruise line. Little pricier than carnival but once you go on one compared to carnival you can tell why. Love all the places they take you. Would highly recommend as a cruise line to choose.
Absolutely LOVE this cruise line. Everytime we cruise we go the The Freedom of the Seas ship. It's amazing and everyone on that ship is amazing. Can't wait to go back.
Cruised with Royal Caribbean twice. Great cruise line. There's plenty of what one expects on a cruise- tons of great food, friendly staff, interesting activities. But what made Royal Caribbean exceptional to me was their private island, Labadee. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to.
Excellent Experience! 15 of us traveled together and had an amazing vacation to 5 islands! Food was amazing! Stateroom Staff was amazing! Extertainment was amazing!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos