Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,205 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
AMAZING! absolutely great! i wish it wasn't so expensive to go on trips that way i could always go! i've only went once, the customer service was great! i defiantly recommend going on this cruise! i was defiantly satisfied!
This is my favorite cruise line for just myself and spouse. I really had a blast. Loved the staff. Great food. Rooms nice and clean. Wonderful activities and outings.
Great, beautiful ships. Wish they would make their cruises with the all-inclusive drink package! Need more things to do at night... but day activities are fantastic!
Great Cruise Line for anyone! Families, Couples, Singles, Kids, Adults, Teens, Elders, There is something to do for everyone! The food is to die for and it will make a vacation you will not soon forget. I would love to go on another Royal Caribbean Cruise.
I loved our cruise through Royal! It's very clean, the staff are friendly, and the food/drinks were wonderful! It is a little more expensive than other cruise lines but I would definitely recommend going on a Royal cruise!
Top notch service in all aspects of the trip! Room service, meal service, entertainment, shopping and excursions are all amazing. Most ships offer multiple dining options as well as drink packages. Can I cruise again soon!?
Cruises are my absolute FAVORITE! i am inlove with the ocean and the luxourious boat and island escape. I was recently on royal caribbean and ive never been happier.
We've only sailed once with RC (and a couple times on Disney). Disney was more expensive, but was better in a lot of areas. Customer service was ok, but not great. Dinners were great, lunches and breakfast buffets could use some improvement.
I absolutely loved my trip on Royal Caribbean. The food and amenities were so great. The alcohol prices are ridiculous though and they should offer better activities.
We absolutely love Royal Caribbean! Just went on a cruise in December and it was as great as you could expect. This is definitely a superior, fun and popular cruise line.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos