Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,222 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Going on another Royal Caribbean cruise in 13 days!! Easy to use website with the best deals around. Plenty of ships to chose from with various activities onboard. I just wish they had more destinations/ports to choose from!
I cruised to Haiti, Jamaica, and Cozumel, Mexico on the Oasis of the Seas and had the very best experience. Everything from the food, the activities, bars, and shows were awesome. I would highly recommend Royal Caribbean!
Great cruises for the price. Very affordable, well run ships that are clean and new feeling. I cruise 1-2x per year. Good mix of families, couples, and young people. The food could be improved but for the price is fantastic.
Royal Caribbean cruises are amazing. The buffets are to die for. The presentation of the food is an experience all in itself. The show are fun. There is always something going on, whether you just want to relax or live it up.
Great trip, room was large- always clean, friendly staff, great servers at dinner, always stuff to do on board , great stops- staff gave tips on where to go ,can always find something to do- exercise, take a class, see a show
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise for people of all ages. The boats are packed with fun and exciting activities and really leave you with great memories. The food tastes great and the cabins are nice. Would highly recommend!
This was an amazing trip. This cruise line is amazing and has the best staff ever. The pool is awesome and the rooms are really nice to the food is also great I love going on this cruise. I would love to on this cruise again!
The only reason I give this 4 stars is because of the price. If you're looking for a cheap but clean get away cruise with royal! Staff was friendly and boat was clean. Over all satisfied but food could have had some work done
Royal Caribbean is a fantastic cruise line for the entire family. I have taken 4 cruises with them. They are very easy to work with and the staff is very friendly. The food and entertainment are fabulous. You can't go wrong.
Top notch service in all aspects of the trip! Room service, meal service, entertainment, shopping and excursions are all amazing. Most ships offer multiple dining options as well as drink packages. Can I cruise again soon!?
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos