4.66 / 5 based on 6,626 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite ways to travel! Cruise guests are treated with excellent service and the amenities aboard the ships are top of the line. Food is excellent snd activities for guests are happening all day every day and never disappoint!
I love the Oasis! They have so many activities and areas for entertainment. There is also a great crowd that travels with Royal. One of the best parts of this cruiseline is the quality of the food! They also have many shows to bring culture abroad for all.
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line. Their staff makes you feel like you are at home when you are really at sea. This cruise line offers many different forms of entertainment. My favorite part of the cruise is the buffet as well as the ice cream.
After 12 cruises with Royal I guess you could say I'm hooked. Their boats are absolutely beautiful. Wish the bathrooms were a little bigger. Hard to shave your legs in that shower lol.
Took my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. Great experience for a first cruise and would definitely use again. Price would have been more reasonable if we purchased our package earlier. Great food options and staff was friendly. Definitely recommend.
I went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise this summer to Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Mexico. The service and food was amazing, and the crew is delightful. From dance clubs to magic shows, you will never be bored on one of these ships. The rooms were a decent size as well.
We loved traveling with Royal Caribbean. We took the whole family on a 7-night cruise and the whole experience was wonderful. The customer service was top notch and the food was amazing. Our excursions were affordable and so fun and even accommodating for our young travelers. We will be looking to book our next cruise ASAP!
I had a lot of fun on the cruise however, I would like to go again to other places. We went to the Bahamas and I would like to experience new things. There were probably more activities than I was aware of but my family didn't want to do as much as I did.
I really enjoy cruising with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. I love that they really like to up kept the ships and refurbish them so that they feel refreshed and new. One of the things I enjoy the most is the different amenities available in the ship to do while out at Sea.
I went two years ago for a family spring break trip to Cozumel and absolutely loved the cruise, food, entertainment, room. This was such a great experience that me and some girlfriends have planned our graduation spring break trip on a Royal Caribbean ship!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos