4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
There are so many places to go with Royal Carribean. There is also so much to do on the ships. The food is great and so is the entertainment! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a truly all inclusive vacation!
The ship and architecture on board were amazing. We went to beautiful shows that had incredible performers. We went on our honeymoon and they went out of their way to treat us with extra surprises during or stay with them.
Our Royal Caribbean cruise was by far the best cruise we've been on. The ship was clean and loaded with things to do. The staff were very nice, especially our stewardess who called us by name the entire trip and made sure we had everything we needed. The food was excellent and the shows were very entertaining.
I absolutely loved my trip on Royal Caribbean. The food and amenities were so great. The alcohol prices are ridiculous though and they should offer better activities.
Although we spent an extra for an ocean view, our trip was incredibly affordable! I couldn't be happier with our purchase and how amazing our trip was!!! All of the staff was so genuine and pleasant! Thanks Royal Caribbean!
Royal Caribbean cruise lines is one to go on time and time again. I loved all of the different activities available at all times. I have been on 2 different cruises. I would recommend royal Caribbean to anyone and everyone!
We absolutely love Royal Caribbean! Just went on a cruise in December and it was as great as you could expect. This is definitely a superior, fun and popular cruise line.
Royal Caribbean is great! I just booked a cruise to the Mediterranean this summer, and the customer service was great. They made sure everything was right and helped me out a ton. The staff is great and so is the experience
Royal Caribbean is top notch in my opinion. My family has been using this cruise line since I was a child. I love the amenities and activities on board. The service is great and the ships are beautiful and well-maintained.
Great Cruise Line for anyone! Families, Couples, Singles, Kids, Adults, Teens, Elders, There is something to do for everyone! The food is to die for and it will make a vacation you will not soon forget. I would love to go on another Royal Caribbean Cruise.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos