4.66 / 5 based on 6,648 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on Royal Caribbean on a cruise to the Bahamas and it was exquisite. I love how everything is inclusive. The food was amazing. The staff was friendly and they were very willing to go out of their way for anything my friends and I needed! Very pleased!
I went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise this summer to Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Mexico. The service and food was amazing, and the crew is delightful. From dance clubs to magic shows, you will never be bored on one of these ships. The rooms were a decent size as well.
Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite ways to travel! Cruise guests are treated with excellent service and the amenities aboard the ships are top of the line. Food is excellent snd activities for guests are happening all day every day and never disappoint!
GUYS!! Book your next vacation with Royal Caribbean! I only went one time two years ago but it was the best vacation I’ve ever been on. They had perfect costumer service and all of the activities were actually enjoyable. They have great deals and packages.
Took my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. Great experience for a first cruise and would definitely use again. Price would have been more reasonable if we purchased our package earlier. Great food options and staff was friendly. Definitely recommend.
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line. Their staff makes you feel like you are at home when you are really at sea. This cruise line offers many different forms of entertainment. My favorite part of the cruise is the buffet as well as the ice cream.
Sail twice with them and both times had awesome experience. The service and food provided is really good and the best part of the trip was stopping at the private island. The rooms were very clean and comfortable aside from affordable. Definitely recommend!
After 12 cruises with Royal I guess you could say I'm hooked. Their boats are absolutely beautiful. Wish the bathrooms were a little bigger. Hard to shave your legs in that shower lol.
royal carribean is one of the best cruise lines I've been on. i have been on their cruises about 4 times and it keeps getting better day by day. it is huge and has something for everyone. the customer service is perfect and i feel satisfied every time i go
Nice getaway! Awesome service and good way to relax for a few days. Sometimes we just need to forget of the struggles of life and certainly the staff here made this possible!. Going back in the future!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos