4.65 / 5 based on 5,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Although brilliance of the Seas was beautiful and quite a large ship, it was missing liveliness and activities. Most activities were bland or just not properly executed. Satisfied for the price but would rather go on Carnival.
Absolutely love this company! I loves cruises and this was one of the easiest companies to get signed up with to go. I scheduled well in advance and the representative was wonderful and kept me up to date on the next things.
Great trip, room was large- always clean, friendly staff, great servers at dinner, always stuff to do on board , great stops- staff gave tips on where to go ,can always find something to do- exercise, take a class, see a show
We had an awesome experience. Our cabin was comfortable and was clean. Staff treated us like royalty. Plenty of entertainment on the ship. Family friendly. Great food!
I have heard great things about Royal Caribbean cruise lines and would definitely book a cruise with them. The prices seem reasonable but i know what’s tough with cruises is always the add ons. I love the ports and destinations offered.
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise for people of all ages. The boats are packed with fun and exciting activities and really leave you with great memories. The food tastes great and the cabins are nice. Would highly recommend!
Love Royal Caribbean! I've never had a bad experience on any of my three cruises with them! Amazing service from everyone who works on board. And the food never fails!
Royal Caribbean is a fantastic cruise line for the entire family. I have taken 4 cruises with them. They are very easy to work with and the staff is very friendly. The food and entertainment are fabulous. You can't go wrong.
Great cruises for the price. Very affordable, well run ships that are clean and new feeling. I cruise 1-2x per year. Good mix of families, couples, and young people. The food could be improved but for the price is fantastic.
This was an amazing trip. This cruise line is amazing and has the best staff ever. The pool is awesome and the rooms are really nice to the food is also great I love going on this cruise. I would love to on this cruise again!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos