Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I really need a tennis like that. I use bastate for me to go to the gym and on a daily basis and I love this brand e tabem adoro andar etiloso e quero fazer uma conta no youtub e mostrar meus lukes e divulgar o trabslho de voces
Although brilliance of the Seas was beautiful and quite a large ship, it was missing liveliness and activities. Most activities were bland or just not properly executed. Satisfied for the price but would rather go on Carnival.
Was impressed with how the cruise ran so smoothly. The ship we were on had wonderful staff and was extremely clean. The food could have been a little better. But overall would highly recommend Southern Caribbean cruise with them.
Had the BEST time with my large family on a cruise to Bermuda. Great food, the boat wasn't overcrowded, and the staff was just lovely. Beautiful clean boat and fun amenities! Would go back again. Definitely my favorite cruise line.
My family and I went on our first cruise with royal and it was amazing! From the shows to the food to the adventures off the boat! One thing is I always felt safe and I think that is so important when vacationing somewhere new
Love Royal Caribbean! I've never had a bad experience on any of my three cruises with them! Amazing service from everyone who works on board. And the food never fails!
The only reason I give this 4 stars is because of the price. If you're looking for a cheap but clean get away cruise with royal! Staff was friendly and boat was clean. Over all satisfied but food could have had some work done
We had an awesome experience. Our cabin was comfortable and was clean. Staff treated us like royalty. Plenty of entertainment on the ship. Family friendly. Great food!
I cruised to Haiti, Jamaica, and Cozumel, Mexico on the Oasis of the Seas and had the very best experience. Everything from the food, the activities, bars, and shows were awesome. I would highly recommend Royal Caribbean!
This was an amazing trip. This cruise line is amazing and has the best staff ever. The pool is awesome and the rooms are really nice to the food is also great I love going on this cruise. I would love to on this cruise again!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos