Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My family and I have done three cruises in the last few years on Royal. We are always pleased with the cleanliness and appearance of the ship and room. We are consistently happy with the staff, activities they provide, and the food! Our kids love the kids programs and we got a ton of alone time!
I have never experienced such amazing customer service EVER! Royal Caribbean has the friendliest staff, and they're always looking to help you. I have been on two cruises with RC in Europe and couldn't recommend it any more. Thanks to Royal Caribbean, I have had the two best vacations in my life!
I actually only had a relative go with her new husband, but they absolutely loved it! They had such a great trip with so many stories to tell! She said all of the crew members were fun and helpful! Everything was fun and all the food was great, but she enjoyed the time with her husband overall!
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
I’ve been on a few Royal Caribbean cruises, the food and coffee are top notch you can’t beat it. They are always great we go on cruises once a year. The only reason we go on carnival over royal is the costumer service needs some work on royal overall they are fun and I always have a great time!
I have been on 4 Royal Caribbean Cruises and I have enjoyed them all! The rooms are not very big, but they are manageable. They have a lot of activities on board for everyone regardless of age. Overall, these cruises are a perfect way to explore islands while having a good time getting there!
Had an absolute place price was great rooms were great staff was all fantastic food was great they had so many activities i can’t think of one bad thing about this line
Highly recommend this cruise line. Worth every $ spent. We traveled to Nasua, Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Martin. It is both adult and kid/family friendly, but was nice that a few areas were adult only if that is a concern. We skipped on the drink package as it didn't seem worth it imo.
Love Royal Caribbean! The staff is exceptionally nice and they are willing to go out of the way to help you. The ships are beautiful as well and have lots of fun things to do!
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean, I have been lucky enough to cruise with them multiple times. The ship and activities were extremely family friendly for all ages. They had shows for kids, adults, and the whole family. I recommend RC 100%. Their Bermuda destination is definitely my favorite.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos