Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,187 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Oh my God, this is perfect cruise! I travel for Bahamas (4 days) and lovely all, customer service, food, stops, partys, pools, academy. The price is very good! You need tester, because I'm satisfied overall!
I have taken 5 cruises with Royal Caribbean. They are the best cruise line. They are constantly updating and changing themselves to better suit their customers. They offer activities for everyone on board.
It's been awhile since I've been on a cruise with the royal Caribbean company, but I do remember loving the time I had. My favorite part was the complimentary drinks included in my package. I would recommend!
I've only been in one cruise. It was a great experience. The only item that upset us was that I did not want the drinking plan, but my husband did. We weren't able to get it without BOTH of us getting it.
My top pick for anyone who is trying to find a cruise! Kid friendly and provides great entertainment, food, activities, staff, and the decor and ship layout is impeccable. Highly recommend royal Caribbean!
After cruising with them I wouldn't cruise with anyone else. Our latest trip got complimentary free wifi on board which was so amazing. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun get a way!
It was my first cruise. We were headed towards the Bahamas. Everyone was pretty nice, but the room was pretty small and the shower was ridiculously tiny. The food was pretty good and the pool was a daily ritual.
Went on Allure of the seas for my honeymoon and wow this ship is truly amazing it's huge the food is amazing and the staff was so sweet the places we went were amazing I can't wait to go on this ship again
We have only been on one cruise so I don't have anything to compare to, but we had a great time. The excursions were great. The food was great. We hope to go again soon. I would use Royal Caribbean again.
Royal Caribbean has amazing services on board, very friendly staff and amazing shows and entertainment. The ports of call have all been wonderful and we have never had an issue getting on or off the ship.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos