Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I absolutely love Royal Caribbean cruises! To make sure that you have a great experience from the time you check in until the time you leave. I can't wait until I get to cruise with them again.
We were on a Jazz Cruise. The Royal Caribbean line's the Princess of the Sea ship was the perfect accompaniment to the jazz! The ship contributed to the overall experience. It too was jazzy!
We went as a group and weren't very pleased with the reception of the staff with our stay. Except for the wait staff at dinner, the others seemed to act as though we might not be welcome? We enjoyed our time on Carnival Cruise much more than that at Royal Caribbean.
The cruise was ok but I honestlt could have gone without all the nickel and diming. Even room service has a charge when the food is free. A lot of people were disappointed by these new fees.
I LOVE cruising. The most recent cruise I went on was February 2017 on Royal Caribbean. It was such a great time. We always had great service and I love that people remember our names. Our servers and bar tenders at dinner were amazing and took great care of us!
Amazing cruise line! The service is without a doubt the very best! The options for food and entertainment are endless. The destinations they travel too are great too, so many to choose from.
I just went on my first cruise ever with royal Caribbean and was completely blown away!!! We went on oasis of the seas, a beautiful ship with endless activities, food, drinks, and entertainment! We visited Haiti, Jamaica, and Cozumel! It was a trip of a lifetime!
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CRUISE LINE! The food is endless and phenomenal, the entertainment is unparalleled, every employee is super-friendly and they have the largest variety of excursion choices.
Always 5 stars! There is no cruise like a royal Caribbean cruise!!! Prices are totally worth it, you'll be pampered like you wouldn't believe. The ships are stunning! The people are amazing!
First cruise was to Bermuda. By far the best experience ever!! The food was great. We had so much fun at the night club and the casino. The service was also impeccable. Can't wait for my next trip.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos