4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Love it thank you for all the fun that was involved. And I would be defiantly be going on a cruise like this again. Also will be referring this cruise line to my other friends and family members as well. It was an amazing time
We traveled on Royal Caribbean on a 7 day western Caribbean trip out of New Orleans over my birthday! It was delightful. Our meals were wonderful. Our staff from dining to housekeeping was a blast! Very satisfied with our trip!
I love Royal Caribbean cruises! My husband and I have been on 2 now and absolutely love them. The best part of a cruise is that you get to see 5 different islands in 1 vacation. The food, service, and rooms are always fantastic!
IF YOU ARE GOING ON A CRUISE GO WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN!!! They are absolutely amazing and the staff is wonderful! You will never experience a dull moment and you don't even feel like you are on a ship in the middle of the ocean!
What an experience. The room, the size of the room and all the amenities. You actually can eat any time of day or night. There are always activities and crafty tthings to do, as well as drinking. Pools are great and multiple..
I love love love Royal Caribbean International! All of the staff is so friendly and willing to help when needed. They put on the best shows! You are informed on everything so you aren't clueless about what is going on. Our latest cruise was definitely top notch 5 stars! We have another one planned in a few months.
Royal Caribbean is the way to go when it comes to tropical cruises. I have been on the freedom and oasis and both were incredible. They are expensive but are an amazing experience! I would recommend and go again in a heartbeat!
Was impressed with how the cruise ran so smoothly. The ship we were on had wonderful staff and was extremely clean. The food could have been a little better. But overall would highly recommend Southern Caribbean cruise with them.
My favorite Cruise line. Always a great time with friends and family. If you've always wanted to go to the islands this is the ship for you. There is so much to do, the food is great, and the choices of places you go is amazing!
by far the best cruise ships I've ever been on! I've never had more fun on a cruise than I do on Royal Cruises. They're definitely the pioneers of the cruise ship game!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos