4.66 / 5 based on 6,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We had a great cruise on RCCL. My husband and I enjoyed our time we got away. My daughter and her friend had a great time in the Teen Club. We never had to worry where they were or what they were up to. The cruise staff were personable and friendly at all times.
I really enjoyed my cruise to Bermuda on Royal Caribbean. The service was great and our rooms were nice as well. Overall it was a really memorable and fun experience! Would recommend to a friend!
I️ took my first cruise with Royal Caribbean along with a party of experienced cruisers. They recommended Royal Caribbean highly, and I️ can see why! I️ very much enjoyed the accommodations, port offerings, and the service. I️ look forward to cruising RC again!
Perfect cruise online for any age. Great variety of destinations and ships. Food and staff are great and always accommodating. We got engaged on a cruise to Bermuda and the staff were so outgoing and helpful in making sure the proposal was private and perfect.
Great experience for all. I went with my family and there was something for everyone to do. Even the teenagers that weren't quite old enough to drink but too old for the kiddie activities. Great place and atmosphere to vacation. Drinks and food were good too.
Excellent experience provided and they will fulfill all your expectations and needs! One of the best times of my life was taking a cruise with Royal Caribbean! I will definitely go again!
One of the best cruise ever, we went our 20th Anniversary my husband got us a 7 day cruise with a suite omg l, it was one of the best experiences ever, we had breakfast every day on the balcony, ate in the private dining room cooked by the chef wonderful time.
My husband and I went on our first (and only) cruise through Royal Caribbean just over a year ago. The ship and the staff were fantastic, but two of our three ports were cancelled and the room we stayed in was not super clean. Hair was still in the shower from the prior guest! Not fun.
Not sure if it was because of the time of year I went on the cruise. But this cruise wasn’t all that, the staff weren’t the friendliest, the food wasn’t anything from the other world, the activities were limited. Let’s just say, this cruise was pretty average.
I went on one cruise. A lot of the activities seemed to get cancelled. However, all of the off shore excursions were phenomenal and we always made great times to each port. I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise and it seemed like everyone else on the boat did too.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos