BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• What has been your favorite trip/destination with this cr...8 Answers
  • Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
Wendy G.
We had a great cruise on RCCL. My husband and I enjoyed our time we got away. My daughter and her friend had a great time in the Teen Club. We never had to worry where they were or what they were up to. The cruise staff were personable and friendly at all times.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I really enjoyed my cruise to Bermuda on Royal Caribbean. The service was great and our rooms were nice as well. Overall it was a really memorable and fun experience! Would recommend to a friend!
Laura P.
Longview, WA
I️ took my first cruise with Royal Caribbean along with a party of experienced cruisers. They recommended Royal Caribbean highly, and I️ can see why! I️ very much enjoyed the accommodations, port offerings, and the service. I️ look forward to cruising RC again!
Alyssa B.
Rome
Perfect cruise online for any age. Great variety of destinations and ships. Food and staff are great and always accommodating. We got engaged on a cruise to Bermuda and the staff were so outgoing and helpful in making sure the proposal was private and perfect.
Taylor W.
Lincoln
Great experience for all. I went with my family and there was something for everyone to do. Even the teenagers that weren't quite old enough to drink but too old for the kiddie activities. Great place and atmosphere to vacation. Drinks and food were good too.
Megan A.
Vacaville, CA
Excellent experience provided and they will fulfill all your expectations and needs! One of the best times of my life was taking a cruise with Royal Caribbean! I will definitely go again!
Cathy-Ann K.
Orlando
One of the best cruise ever, we went our 20th Anniversary my husband got us a 7 day cruise with a suite omg l, it was one of the best experiences ever, we had breakfast every day on the balcony, ate in the private dining room cooked by the chef wonderful time.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
My husband and I went on our first (and only) cruise through Royal Caribbean just over a year ago. The ship and the staff were fantastic, but two of our three ports were cancelled and the room we stayed in was not super clean. Hair was still in the shower from the prior guest! Not fun.
Paola P.
Not sure if it was because of the time of year I went on the cruise. But this cruise wasn’t all that, the staff weren’t the friendliest, the food wasn’t anything from the other world, the activities were limited. Let’s just say, this cruise was pretty average.
Jaice M.
Haines City, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I went on one cruise. A lot of the activities seemed to get cancelled. However, all of the off shore excursions were phenomenal and we always made great times to each port. I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise and it seemed like everyone else on the boat did too.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.